upcoming AZ. Metal Shows:

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
Just in case some people don't know about these upcoming shows I figured I'd shine some light...:

Immolation, Vader, The Berzerker, ORIGIN, & Structure Of Lies @ The Mason Jar, NOV. 29th

Detox, Bloodsoaked, WHEN HEAVEN BLEEDS, Second Born, & Surlying @ Evolutions, NOV. 30th.
[Doors @ 7pm, $7]

HopesFall, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, & The Bled @ The Mason Jar, DEC. 4th

Cannibal Corpse, MACABRE, Cephalic Carnage, & Deeds of Flesh @ The Bash on Ash, DEC. 5th

Detox, Pain Unlimited, & WHEN HEAVEN BLEEDS @ The Mason Jar, DEC. 13th.

Nile, Napalm Death, DARK TRANQUILLITY, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, & The Berzerker @ The Bash On Ash, JAN. 21st

Dead To Fall, Welcome To Your Life, Where Eagles Dare, Kylesa, & WHEN HEAVEN BLEEDS @ Modified, JAN. 26th [Starts @ 8, $8]

Nuclear Assault - [ReUnion Tour, feat. Danny Lilker of S.O.D], ORIGIN, All That Remains - [feat. ex-members of Shadows Fall], Parasite, Morcid, WHEN HEAVEN BLEEDS, & Crimson Feast @ The Mason Jar, JAN. 28th
($18 Tix from WHB...so get 'em from us.)

Now that's alot of good shit coming up. :headbang:

Nevermind, I am comming back Nov 26th, I will make the Immolation show. It will be one cold ass night for sure. Ill let you guys know what I see at the keyclub. Very cool, you got a show with Dead To Fall, we will all be at that one if we are not already touring :).

Originally posted by The8thPlague
...Trail of Gore is playin' that show also.
their bassist is also Our(when heaven bleeds)bassist.

[unless of course you're in ToG...you already knew that] :p
Which show was Trail Of Gore going to be at?
I dont want to miss em by going late.

The Opeth show with lacuna coil is scaring local promoters. Don't just assume we are getting it as Arizona is listed as one of the cities at the band's sites. OUr promoters have to take a chance. The guarantee is scaring them.

A couple of them post at the www.amjconcerts.com board. The link is :
http://pub41.ezboard.com/famjconcerts666frm1

There is a post going on"We need to bring this metal tour to this state." If you are interested in this show coming here, I know we can road trip but why must we always have to do that. I want this show here. WE know how Opeth almost single handedly filled up the jar last time thru.

If you get a chance, go over there and post about your interest. This is a limited tour so Opeth won't be hitting up every town in america thus increasing our chances of getting people to come here from out of town and out of state.

Yeah, they are like the coolest group of people I know. All there funny, strange sayings and jokes about how cool Trevor's dad is. (inside thing). I'm thinking for that show on the 28th, we are going to open up with Ninja Turtles, we're gunna death metal it up and rock out... It's probably going to be our best song too.