For the Az. peeps that don't know...

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
...of some upcoming Metal As Fuck shows.

I know there's more people in Az. that love Metal, but the word barely gets around about the shows, so I'll post some right now.

'cuz I wanna see more faces at metal shows.

Here's the list...so far:

Destruction, Kreator, Cephalic Carnage, December, VEHEMENCE, Pain Unlimited, TRAIL OF GORE, & Fevered Dreams @ The Mason Jar, OCT. 5th.

Prong @ The Mason Jar, OCT. 23rd.

Pelvic Meatloaf, Motive, Eroticide, Scarlet, & WHEN HEAVEN BLEEDS @ The Mason Jar, OCT. 31st.

My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult @ The Mason Jar, NOV. 1st.

Tool, & MESHUGGAH @ America West, NOV. 19th.

Immolation, Vader, The Berzerker, Origin, & Structure Of Lies @ The Mason Jar, NOV. 23rd.

Nile, Napalm Death, Voivod, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, & The Berzerker @ The Bash On Ash, JAN. 21st.

I heard the New Cephalic Carnage - Lucid Interval, I think it is just as good as their Comforming To Abnormaility disc. Better production and some of the werist riffs in Death Metal. I suggest people purchase this disc this month or at the show along with ours if you dont have it. I will be at that Meshuggah show, I missed them at Ozzfest, so this will be their third time in Arizona. I saw them at Slayer 1999 Tour, but they only played 4 songs which was weak. Unless they played 8, someone told me four. But yes I will be at that arena, they should sound HUGE. NOTE:Thier Guitarist Fredrik Thordendale created the first 8 string guitar in the world, last year.

...Yeah I dont wanna miss Meshuggah again this time. I should be at Tool but I heard all the good seats are already gone?

Cephalic Carnage has a Page & a Half article in the latest New Times, It's pretty sweet.

NOTE: I created the 1st 8 string guitar, but Fredrik took the idea from me... the bastard.