Upcoming Gigs?

Feb 4th - Heathen :kickass:
Feb 16th - Social Distortion
Feb 22nd - Death Angel w/ Lazarus A.D., Early Man, Bonded by Blood & Hexen

I passed on Ozzy.... But Nevermore is gonna be in Orlando in May, and Amon Amarth is doing a double set-list tour and will also be stopping by in Orlando. I need to go to these two for sure!

Also......

TWO
MONTHS LEFT
TO MAAAAAAAIIIIIIDEEEN!!
:lol:

Saw Death Angel with Lazarus A.D. and Bonded by Blood on the 21st. Going to see Malevolent Creation on March 5th and Deicide on March 7th.

Keenan, you may not have missed much passing on Ozzy. I didn't go to his show here in Vegas, but I read some reviews that said his performance was awful.

Saw Deicide, Belphegor and Blackguard last night. The mosh pit was extremely violent/chaotic during Deicide. Crazy fuckers were throwing people up on the stage. Next two shows will be D.R.I. and Warbringer on May 5 and Nevermore and Blackguard on May 9.

Saw Asesino last night. Bought a shirt and got to talk to Dino Cazares for about 10 minutes. :worship: They went on late so I had to listen to a bunch of shitty local hardcore bands. Asesino was great. They played over an hour and the only thing that would have made the night more enjoyable was if I spoke/understood Spanish. In between songs there was a lot of banter between the band and Spanish speaking segment of the audience. Asesino closed the show by covering Slayer's Angel of Death and Raining Blood.

Very nice! Sounds like a great show.

Amon Amarth is playin in Orlando tonight, but I can't go because of stuff interfering. They said that they might do another tour later this year that's similiar to the one they're doing now (two setlists kinda deal).

Not seeing Nevermore next month because they dropped off the tour and had their lineup change thing goin on, soooo....... Nothing really on the calendar for me as far as gigs go.