Upcoming Gigs?

Saw Havok play at a really small bar Wednesday night. A small crowd..less than 20 people but Havok played for over an hour. They put on a great show and played a lot of stuff off the new album. They closed out the show by playing a cover of Slayer's post mortem and raining blood.

Celebrated Cinco de Mayo by seeing Warbringer and D.R.I. last night. A great show by Warbringer, they even played some new stuff that will be on their next album. :headbang: A good concert but it reminded me of why I prefer 21+ shows. Didn't really care too much for D.R.I., I left after their fourth or fifth song.

Loudness is coming to town Sunday...are they worth checking out?

Amon Amarth is playin in Orlando tonight, but I can't go because of stuff interfering. They said that they might do another tour later this year that's similiar to the one they're doing now (two setlists kinda deal).

damn, that sucks that you had to miss that one!

i would do anything for Amon Amarth to play two sets ( without support act ).
it would be great to hear Surtur Rising in it's entirety :)

they're not going to do that at the show which i'll be attending this month :(

Saw Exhumed, Macabre, Cephalic Carnage and Withered last night. It was a great show. In fact, I almost feel like I owe them more money than the $12 it cost me for my ticket! All bands played great sets. Macabre had some technical problems that ate away some of their set time, but they still played a strong show including one of my favorites from them, Vampire of Dusseldorf. Exhumed was fucking awesome. I have got their new album, All Guts, No Glory, and they put on a great live show. This was probably the best Death Metal show I have seen at this venue...better than Malevolent Creation and better than Deicide.

If the Exhumed tour comes to your city go and check them out. I hear that Havok is going to play support on the upcoming, second leg of their tour.

Next weekend is Pentagram and later this month Diamond Head, then Brujeria and on September 1 Amon Amarth!:worship:

Yeah, I saw earlier. I really don't care - no offence to the lads, but I'm there for Coroner. As much as I love the guys and the new album, Evile can fuck off when they're standing toe-to-toe with Coroner :lol:

I want Coroner :(

10/09 - Cruel Force, Nekromantheon, Evil Invaders, Evil Shepherd
15/09 - Aura Noir, Heretic, Ketzer
08/10 - Tank, Tygers of Pan Tang, Killer
09/10 - Gama Bomb for free and cheap beer <3
21/10 - Saviours
22+23/10 - Live Evil(?)
24/11 - Ghost in Berlin
27/11 - Kvelertak and Toxic Holocaust (?)
03/12 - The Devil's Blood, Ascension

Yeah, Seb hooked up with him whilst singing some Agent Steel and they got talking. So we've been offered shows with them in Europe once we get our shit together! :D
Aaaah in that way. Yeah we have lots of local shows, so bands from other places are more than welcome. Sounds like partying haha

Saw Diamond Head at a small bar last night. They played for a solid hour and I loved every minute of it. The Crowd was small but enthusiastic and energetic. Diamond Head sounded great...the guitar solos were fucking awesome. Hearing Am I Evil? performed live was worth the price of admission alone.

Never really liked Nick Tart's voice. Was he decent live?

Also, on October 22nd, I'll be seeing Dream Theater WITHOUT Trivium. It's one of the two dates on the tour without them opening. I kinda wanted to see them, just to hear some tracks from Shogun, but I'll gladly take another hour of Dream Theater instead. :D