11th june - download festival
12th june - download festival
13th june - download festival
31st july - sonisphere festival
1st august - sonisphere festival
13th august - bloodstock open air festival
14th august - bloodstock open air festival
15th august - bloodstock open air festival

I've never understood buying festival tickets without seeing any of the line up. There hasn't even been any bands announced for Download yet... I know most festivals sell tickets cheap(er) if you buy them early though.

I've never understood buying festival tickets without seeing any of the line up. There hasn't even been any bands announced for Download yet... I know most festivals sell tickets cheap(er) if you buy them early though.

I heard Dowload's announced Metallica, Bullet For My Valentine, Blink 182, Placebo and some others I think.

But compare that to the band's Sonisphere's announced... :OMG:

I've been to Download twice, including 2008, classed as the "shit" year; we had KISS, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Offspring, In Flames, Cavalera Conspiracy, Pendulum, BFMV, Bleeding Through, Municipal Waste and a tonne more bands. The atmosphere more than makes up for it, I love Download Festival because of the people and the experience as much as the great line ups.

Oh and Download tickets are only £20 cheaper on "early bird" by the way.

depending on what else is announced for sonisphere depends on whether i will go i think, although i want to £200 is lots :(
If Machine Head were announced i would go.

MH won't be playing at DL or Soni I don't think, they are doing this February tour then leaving (finally) to record their new album!

Nah, no bands have been confirmed yet.

Though Five Finger Death Punch, Van Halen and Steel Panther are rumoured..........

Steel Panther self confirmed at Metal Hammer Golden Gods haha.