Upcoming Gigs?

Leviathan is by far the best, but you shouldn't be dissapointed to hear CTS in its entirety with some older epix inbetween. I believe they're kind of an "autority-band" live. Thats my impression. They're not allowing the stage presence to affect the playing, although they're really entertaining. Fuck I wanna go..

Mastodon were pretty impressive last night. It was my first time seeing them and I really enjoyed it.

Vader are next up on the 7th of March in a suprisingly small venue in Nottingham (The Central), then it's Akercocke (who I've wanted to see for yeeears) on the 14th, again in Nottingham.

Jelous of you man.

I wont be going to a gig for a while. I usually make 5-7 a year but due to not having money and needing to save it im gonna be at less gigs. But theres Bloodstock to make up for it this year!

Next gig is Europe on Sunday haha, got guestlist the other night for some reason. Then it's Vader, Trivium, Trivium, White Whizzard, Nachtmystium then Eyehategod that are the next ones I can remember.

Jelous of you man.

Yeah man, you know I never used to get the chance to see bands when I lived up north, now whenever a band I like plays in Notts I try to see them. Still can't believe Vader are playing The Central ... it's so small!

I think I'm going to Bloodstock too. Boardie meet up anyone??

I'll meet up, going VIP mind you.

Argh, you bastard. I'm so jealous. I want to meet Akerfeldt!!!!

Im gonna be by myself sorta too mate, so if you want ill have tent space. Im going down there with the HOD lads but im going home on the Sunday night after the mighty Sabbath.

Yeah man, I'll see what's happening closer to the date. Might take my own tent... who knows!

It's only £200 for VIP, gooooo ooooooon

I haven't looked at the ticket situation, I have no idea how much it costs or anything. All I know is Bloodbath are in England, so I'll be there. :lol:

What's the crack with the VIP shizz??

Aye man. If you want though come camping with us aswell unless other plans are made. Im well excited for Bloodstock like.

Aye, nice one. I shall bear that in mind, cheers dude.