Upcoming Interviews and in the inbox 12/14

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
'allo...

Got the new Twisted Tower Dire album today due to the good graces of the Miskatonik Foundation... and after the first couple of listens... well let's just say if I ran a large German magazine and had an iffy grasp on English, I'd hype it by saying IT IS A HAMMER!!!!! or some shit.

As far as interviews go... still have a 20 minute Pissing Razors interview where they ducked the big question I had for them, that'll run when I need to kill a bit of space... have a Green Carnation interview slated for Monday, Brainstorm Tuesday, Bolt Thrower on Wednesday...

... going to be trying to get interviews soon with Duncan Wilder Johnson (Heavy Metal Spoken Word!), Novembre, The End Records (when I have a chance to not lick anus about it), TTD, going to try to get to talk to Enslaved before they leave the country (unfortunately they don't have a tour stop within many hundreds of miles of me), and I'll be trying to call Opeth one of these days...

In the issue that just got mailed out, I reviewed the a 'piano chick' CD from Gabriela Kulka, who throws in piano covers of Bruce Dickinson songs. Should I interview?