Upcoming Milwaukee show at the Rave

wow that sounds like a cool shirt! i got it too, except mine is just the logo. i got it for $9 a few yrs ago, before they were popular :D

Hehehe, shit, I don't know if I would call Vital Remains popular :) But yeah, they are great. I started listening to them on the Let Us Pray tape when it first came out all those years ago. Hey, you know they are coming to Chicago pretty soon with Deicide, right? Can't remember the exact date.....

really?? is that the closest date to milwaukee, is chicago?
id love to see vital remains, especially with benton fronting them..

i started listening to them around the time dawn of the apocolypse came out, i was a late bloomer :D

is vital remains on the tour for deicide / superjoint ritual? i know around april or so theres a few IL dates for that particular tour

The Scourge said:
Hehehe, unfortunately I am not so bold, nor agressive at most shows. I am usually the guy who hangs around at the back away from the chaos so I can enjoy the sonic nuances in somewhat tranquil peace :)

I generally don't like going into the pit or anything, either. I'd rather watch intently and not have to worry about being blindsided by some overzealous teenager who would rather knock everyone around than pay attention to the show. I was far enough over to the left that I didn't get bothered much.
I wish I had known about Hypocrisy touring in 2002; I would have driven to Chicago to see that. :OMG:

Carcass1947 - Welcome to the board. I'm fairly new here, myself. I just discovered this place after I went to the Dimmu Borgir show in December.