Upcoming Shows

rorshach

New Metal Member
Nov 19, 2009
Hi all. I've posted this to Jill but no answer so I'm trying here. This is for the band:

I'm a very recent fan. Been hearing the last album for like two months in a loop, and dying to see you guys live.
Since I live in Israel (do yo have Israeli fans?), I don't have many opportunities for this.
Fortunately, I'm starting to plan a trip to the US east coast in March/April 2010. I'll gladly plan around a show if there is one.

Any plans on show dates in 2010? Is there a regular place you guys play in? Any info would be much appreciated.

Head banging regards from the holy land!

Shachar

Sorry for not getting back to you Shachar. I was out of town most of last week and just catching up on emails now. There is a good chance that Suspyre won't be playing any shows in March/April of 2010 because they will be in the studio finishing their 4th album at that time. They play regularly usually in New York City and New Jersey when they aren't in the studio. However, keep checking back to the forum and their mySpace for any show announcements closer to the time. Thanks!

Hi all. I've posted this to Jill but no answer so I'm trying here. This is for the band:

I'm a very recent fan. Been hearing the last album for like two months in a loop, and dying to see you guys live.
Since I live in Israel (do yo have Israeli fans?), I don't have many opportunities for this.
Fortunately, I'm starting to plan a trip to the US east coast in March/April 2010. I'll gladly plan around a show if there is one.

Any plans on show dates in 2010? Is there a regular place you guys play in? Any info would be much appreciated.

Head banging regards from the holy land!

Shachar

Israel? Nice! :headbang:

Thanks for listening! We'll definitely make it known if we're playing a show.