Update on tabs

Dark Lord said:
hehe !!! ... let's hope that this is not the case... cause we'll end up waiting a very looooong time :erk:

Lars, I have a suggestion: since you're having troube writing the tabs using whatever program you are using, i suggest you use Guitar Pro V4.1.0. Best program i've known... you can write everything on it in one file. i.e: guitars, bass, drums, and even keyboards and vocal lines if necessary :) I've already written a good number of songs using this program, and i feel more than comfortable using it... if you end up using it and have any questions at all (about the program ofcourse), please don't hestitate to ask :D
....and yeah... please release full songs, and by that, i mean that Asgeir should pitch in and write the drums :D... a special request from me: "Excessit" (full version).... pleeeeeeease :hotjump: :p

Don't use guitar pro, if you're doing lots of time changes and are familiar with real sheet music (and want output to look professional) stick to Powertab or Sibelius. The interface in guitar pro is kind of nasty too. I just started trying to do guitar and bass on insect and am having some serious difficulties with all the extremely fast little guitar runs through the intro...I definitely will be interested in seeing the real tabs!

Etter said:
i've tried tabs of SA that i found somewhere but i only got the first 10 seconds correct and then on both hands my fingers (and my brain) got lost, i'm afraid that it will happen again but i will try it again for sure! :)

There is a decent tab of "fountainhead" in powertab, It has its blunders but its the best SA tab I've seen. The midi tabs are probably the best shot (untill Lars gives the gold).

In terms of tabs, I just hope you eventually come out with a book of all your sheet music! Most of the books I see referenced to me, as a drummer anyway, are books that have stood the test of time, and most of them are enormous reads. And, regardless of music taste, your sheet music can be used as a learning tool, from music teachers across the world! Really advanced students, sure, but students nonetheless.

Hi everybody, I'm an italian guitarist. In 2002 I transcribed Spinning's guitar tab (in midi, txt and PowerTab format) and I published on my website. I also contacted spiralarchitect.com webmaster for publish it but I never got a response. Last years I removed downloadable tabs from my website but if someone is interested can contact me here and I will send it by mail.

Hey AT, that link doesn't work for me (I think my computer just can't go to any .tk addresses)...I pmd you my email address, could you please send me that tab? :)