update

Dead_Lioness said:
cara!!!!
I'm so glad you liked it :)
I tried to call several times, but your phone never worked and Derick told me why...
Call me when you have the time ok?
and feel better!!!!
:cool:
aww. i will, i will:cool:

well its time for me to head home. as luck will have it, poopy will come in here RIGHT after i leave :(
oh well.
toodles!

on friday my cousin came by and we went to "the slaughterhouse" haunted house in downtown dallas. meh it was ok...they only let a few people in at a time so all the monsters can follow you around until you are out hahaha. i love haunted houses no matter how bad they are just so i can growl my head off about how i need diapers :p

and we WERE gonna go to billy bobs in ft. worth. but he was taking a very depressed friend of his to get drunk and i wanted to talk to my poopy so i didn't go AWWWWWWWWWW

i have to get an MRI done, to determine whether i shall have surgery or just physical therapy. the doctor thinks the lipoma(growth) on my hip is deep inside a muscle and causing all my problems. either way, i will be here for QUITE some time :(

the doctor's office is right by where my mom works so i am spending the rest of the afternoon hogging her computer here :cool: