Updates on the EG site

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
Fredrik has been in the band for a while now, and its about time he gets his own bio. While were at bios, it would be cool with some xtra info about the guys f.ex Favourite band, foods, drinks, the stupidest question you have been asked and so on. like the usual stuff :p And confirmations on the 2nd part of the european tour, some guys already have tickets to shows that arent confimed at the homepage which should be the first place to announce them. there were a similar thread to this a while ago also mentioning general evergrey news.

I can only add stuff that has been sent/confirmed directly from the band.

I just emailed Tom again for Fredrik's stuff, they've been super busy so he hasn't had time to send anything. As far as shows, I can only post them when the band/manager says it is ok to post them.

I did just post some great news though....

I just emailed Tom again for Fredrik's stuff, they've been super busy so he hasn't had time to send anything. As far as shows, I can only post them when the band/manager says it is ok to post them.

I'd say this is great news... ;)
"...Tom has commented about the material by saying, "So far the material sounds about the heaviest and darkest we have released to date."..."

Heavy and dark?!?! Woohoo! :headbang:

I´m more surprised that the lyrics for The Inner Circle are STILL not on the homepage!!

that´s like, what, 2½ years ago??:OMG:

Yeah, that is great news for sure! wow, now we got an onslaught of news:lol: cant wait to hear more about the new cd...