EG cd`s on the net

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
Anyone else having problems with finding evegrey cd`s on the internet? My solitude and the dark discovery cd`s were eaten(!) by my dog, and i have been looking for them for some while now. And since the EG merch section is down ive tried cdon.com and on inside out`s homepage without luck. so i went to the local record store and had the guy there order them for me. He told me it would take a week or so and it was two weeks on saturday. So anyone who knows about this?

SDT and TDD are very rare around here in northern Europe (funnily). I have only ever seen either of them for sale in one place per album and that's where I got mine from.

You can still get SDT (10 euros) from http://www.firebox.fi which is a Finnish store, but they should ship abroad too.

However, The Dark Discovery, I haven't seen for sale anywhere. I got mine from a small record store in Helsinki by very good luck, and it wasn't cheap either (19,90 euros).

The cds arrived for a week ago, so they were spinning all the way to Wacken :) You can really hear the way Toms voice has evolved from TDD! Now he`s one of the greatest vocalist in the metal scene and still SDT is one of my favourite EG albums.