A few questions on "Trilogy Of The Damned" & "A Night To Remember" DVD

pentakle361

New Metal Member
Feb 13, 2006
Hi Tom!

How are you? I'm from Toronto and I missed both times when Evergrey performed here. I won't miss you guys when you show up here this time. Please do come in May or later as I have exams in April :D. Evergrey and Nevermore are the bands I listen to mostly in my current playlist. Can't wait to catch you guys live.

I have a few questions on "Trilogy Of The Damned". I'd like to know when was this mega-song recorded. Who's the keyboardist in that song? I'm asking this because the song was first released as a bonus track for the Japanese version of "In Search Of Truth" and Sven Karlsson was the keyboardist that time. After Sven and before Rikard Zander, you had Chris Rehn of Abyssos, and Martin Hedin of Andromeda as keyboardists. So, who's the keyboardist in that song.....Sven Karlsson, Chris Rehn or Martin Hedin? Also, who played that guitar solo?.........You or Henrik? It's hard to figure out the solos of both you guys as you both sound almost similar.

I love the "A Night To Remember" DVD. It's fucking amazing! I really found the part funny, during the interview, when all you guys were saying which character does the Evergrey member beside you remind you of. :lol: How come there wasn't a "gear talk" chapter on Rikard Zander's gear in the 2nd disk? In the future, can we expect "A Night To Remember" on HD format?

That's all I have to ask for now. Can't wait to catch you guys here live.

C-ya later!

LET THE METAL FLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

I can easily bet on this, the solo is played by Tom himself. And their solos are quite different in style i think. They have their unique style, they are not similar.