A Night to Remember DVD - Re-release?

HyPreA^

New Metal Member
Jan 29, 2009
Hey guys!
I know I can't be the only one wanting a re-release of this epic show on DVD. As I didn't discover your beautiful music until a few years back, I've been trying in vain to find it over the internet, and apart from some shady merchseller in Germany, it's nowhere to be found. I'm looking at some clips from it on Youtube, but the quality of those videos does you no justice AT ALL, and after seeing you guys live a couple of times in all your glory I'm even more determined to convince you to release the DVD agaon. I'd pay whatever it takes - to some extent...- to see this in your merchstore again. Please, please, PLEASE make my dreams come true!

//A big fan from your hometown Gothenburg

Fantastic DVD and you're right that you need to find a way to get it.

I did some googling for you and found out that you can actually order it from a Swedish store still. They're called Record Heaven and they have the DVD in stock still, here's the link to the item: LINK

Fantastic DVD and you're right that you need to find a way to get it.

I did some googling for you and found out that you can actually order it from a Swedish store still. They're called Record Heaven and they have the DVD in stock still, here's the link to the item: LINK

Wow, thank you so much! I've been googling like crazy and coming up with nothing, but this is just too good to be true. Placing an order as we speak! I still think Evergrey should find some way to release it for themselves as there's no better way to discover the greatness of a band from a quality liverecording, and it really seems to be one of the last places you can find the recording without being scammed or ripped off.

Thanks again, I owe you one, friend! :worship: