Evergrey Live Album and DVD Details

Off BW&BK:

"InsideOut Music report that they will release EVERGREY’s new live CD, A Night To Remember, on March 15th.

Also, the band’s forthcoming DVD, which features the live performance in their hometown of Gothenburg, Sweden, was filmed with 15 hi def cameras and will also include all of the group's videos to date.

Look for the DVD to hit stores in April."

Pardon me while I lost all dignity.

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, I guess it'll probably be a bit of a wait for North American dates.

Still...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg yayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will either ask for this for my birthday or ask for money and then buy it for myself for my birthday :)

I can't wait to hear/see the live show. I almost came from the USA to Sweden for the show and I'm still kicking myself for missing it. (Didn't have quite enough extra money for the trip) Hopefully there will be another big Evergrey event I can visit Sweden for!

1Time said:
I can't wait to hear/see the live show. I almost came from the USA to Sweden for the show and I'm still kicking myself for missing it. (Didn't have quite enough extra money for the trip) Hopefully there will be another big Evergrey event I can visit Sweden for!

Keep kickin', it was an excellent show :D

Nice to hear about some approx release dates. IT's getting closer :hotjump:

15th is a Tuesday so it's probably the date for the US (including Canada).

As you might have noticed, all record releases in the US are for some reason released on Tuesdays. But I don't know, some labels (lifeforce for example) have set tuesdays as release date in Europe too so note that I'm just speculating.