Monday Morning Apocalypse!!!!!!!!

I'm not a native English writer but here's my opinion, hope you enjoy it :

The kick is to big, The fingers of Mikael are to short for a bassplayer, Tom's haircut! The guitars are having some soundeffects called distortion from 2006 = to modern. The music is now radio-friendly so I have to throw my radio away and the sound of the keyboard is not like my DX7 = to modern. The plectrum of Henrik are probably the black ones from Jim Dunlop (jazz 3), I have to talk to him about that. And how can he use 0,09-046 strings, I definitely know that 0,095 strings sounds much, much much better.

The first song is better than the second one but I would prefer the fourth song to begin the whole album instead of the first one and let the fifth song start after the second one and end the album with song number seven. Song number nine would I dismissed to the next album and let it start as number three. I definitely have to talk to Tom about that.

The drumstick are probably made of hickory which explains the whole sound of the album = to modern. The sound is not like it was, now you can hear the bassplayer, I don't like bassplayers... The tom´s are recorded with excellent sound, but Tom is recorded with a cheap microphone, why's that? But there are some expensive sounds there too, so they' ve definitely sold their souls to the COMPANY, lets hope Rikard can get a decent schampoo for the money... Beside that, I think this is the best album ever.

okay okay, the keyboards need to be pushed up PLEASE. I know this is a shitty leaked version but when I get the cd in the mail, the mastering better be better with these keyboards

first of all hallo to all of you evergreyers.

I still didn't hear the new cd but read all the buzz around it lately.

Don Key
" But there are some expensive sounds there too, so they' ve definitely sold their souls to the COMPANY, lets hope Rikard can get a decent schampoo for the money... Beside that, I think this is the best album ever......"
you certainly blew me away with that cynical humorous post - the best post i have seen in this thread for sure .....you rule....:lol: :lol::lol:

i know as for myself that whatever impression i get from that record i will still buy it & continue to support the band cause evergrey is much more than just music to me.that's the way to keep them going & help them do music hoping for those magical musical moments to arrive.
after playing the guitar for ten years i understand that musical inspiration & creativity is not something you can buy in a store or a supermarket.......
all you disapointed fans can choose to stay supportive & wait for the next album.

as for all those who bitched over the album & CROSSED THE LINE PERSONALLY (you know who you are). if you are so talented than make an album of your own.
i promise to be the first one to buy it if it sounds good.....

stay grey & value the obvious. :headbang::headbang::headbang:
IKOZ.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG! Don key, you're right on spot here and I just LOVE IT. Good on you! You really took the edge of things here...and that was about time.

This album isn't about life or death for Evergrey. They coosed a different spice, and why blame them for taking a new grip as long as this is what they want to do, and I don't think Tom & co would EVER release anything that they don't belive in and enjoyed themselves, but this is only my humble opinion.

I will absolutely buy MMA, and for the record, I think Evergrey will gain lots of new fans thanks to this album.

It's just as in life: you lose some and you gain some, but whatever you do, you can't be loved by everyone...so let go, go your own way and enjoy life.

EVERGREY STILL RULES!!!! You're in my heart. Love you guys.

minor said:
It's just as in life: you lose some and you gain some, but whatever you do, you can't be loved by everyone...so let go, go your own way and enjoy life.
EVERGREY STILL RULES!!!! You're in my heart. Love you guys.

well great insight that actually sums up my feelings as well.
thanks minor for these words.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I told James Hetfield to his face that Reload was awful, so I doubt I'd have any problems telling Tom that MMA is terrible.:OMG:

Don key said:
I told James Hetfield to his face that Reload was awful, so I doubt I'd have any problems telling Tom that MMA is terrible.:OMG:

And then Hetfield bitch smacked him. :D