ur favorite TORI AMOS album

Definately LITTLE EARTHQUAKES!!! I guess that most of the fans prefer UNDER THE PINK, but "Winter", "China", "Tear In Your Hand", "Silent All These Years" and the Titletrack are songs for Eternity.
On the following albums were some precious pearls too
("Yes Anastacia", "Hey Jupiter", "Black Dove") but the matchless magic from "LITTLE..." never came back...

haven't heard a whole album by Tori by now, just various songs - kinda fragile, for sure relaxing..
used to play some of her piano compositions "marianne", "never seen blue". "winter", "bliss", "glory of the 80's" are good too.
recently i came across the cover album.. Slayer's "raining blood" is damn sick!

ask that QUESTION in TORI Amos Forum PLEASE!!!
this is all about katatonia dont drag tori into this please...

I´m not saying tori are bad, but actually this forum is for katatonia, even if it´s hard for some people to understand.. ok ?

fmsmetal said:
ask that QUESTION in TORI Amos Forum PLEASE!!!
this is all about katatonia dont drag tori into this please...

I´m not saying tori are bad, but actually this forum is for katatonia, even if it´s hard for some people to understand.. ok ?

This forum is for katatonia' fans talking about different shit, even if it's hard for someone to understand... Ok? U can avoid this thread and start ur own "the best song on VE" or any else in same original stream...

:wave:

ColdDarkNord said:
This forum is for katatonia' fans talking about different shit, even if it's hard for someone to understand... Ok? U can avoid this thread and start ur own "the best song on VE" or any else in same original stream...

:wave:

Yeah, Katatonia related things, but I dont see Tori special related to katatonia, But hey, do whatever you want... :headbang:

fmsmetal said:
Yeah, Katatonia related things, but I dont see Tori special related to katatonia, But hey, do whatever you want... :headbang:
Well, Anders listens to Tori Amos, so in a way it is related....
And by the way I think she is a really good artist, I like her stuff!

ether said:
Well, Anders listens to Tori Amos, so in a way it is related....
And by the way I think she is a really good artist, I like her stuff!

As I didnt know that !!:p Then good for you :) I like her too, I think she makes excellent music., but i didnt think the question was properly asked in this forum, the question should insteed have been: what´s your favorite katatonia members t-shirt or something else....Concerning Katatonia Stuff.
If you read the Guidelines that Jesse have made up you can read the following 'discussions and questions on all things related to the band.' Ok Anders like tori, but it´s a bit away anyway from related things I think, do you know how many things Anders really likes and even dislikes (Cencur). so in your oppinion you actually could have questions like anything... No I don´t think Jesse have set up the guidelines for nothing actually.... Respect ! :worship:
but this question have been discussed before so I want go that way. You just have to read earlier threads, if they still exist. :confused: Then you know!
*Rest my Case*