URBAN BREED announced to join M.E. onstage at the ARTMORE.

Will you be attending the BBQ and show at the ARTMORE HOTEL?

• Yes!

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MEFlyingV

Sep 13, 2004
NYC, USA
www.overlorde.com
URBAN BREED announced to join M.E. onstage at his upcoming Atlanta solo performance during PROGPOWER USA XII weekend.

Mark "M.E." Edwards (Overlorde) has announced that vocalist Urban breed (Pyramaze, ex-Tad Morose, ex-Bloodbound) will be joining him onstage September 16th at the ARTMORE HOTEL during PROGPOWER USA XII weekend.

M.E. noted: "I have attended the fest as a fan on multiple occasions and Urban has been there most of those times. So having Urban join me onstage for this performance, in addition to Paul LaPlaca, will make it a very special show"

Urban contributed the following statement: "I am going to thoroughly enjoy taking part in this unusual and thus special event."

me_urban.jpg

M.E. with Urban during PROGPOWER VI in 2005.

EVENT INFO:
The show is on Friday September 16th, 2011 at the Artmore hotel, which is the official hotel of Progpower USA XII and only a block away from the venue. It starts at noon with a free BBQ hosted by the event sponsor, DataReport Consulting LLC. Show time is 12:15. M.E.'s "one man show" consists of him on electric guitar backed by sequenced drums and bass programmed himself in a unique style. Visit www.meflyingv.com and listen to LUNCH BREAK BOOGIE for an idea. RSVP at Facebook.