Urban leaves Bloodbound

NoCc

New Metal Member
May 6, 2004
Urban breed leaves bloodbound.. seems like his attitude forced him out of another band again

Yeah I actually agree, although they had some potential atleast (metal monster was an awesome song), but it's they way he went out of the band that disturbed me "I'm not going to let blabla and blabla waste anymore of my time"

I don't know if this is an attitude thing really...he seems to have had arguments with Tomas and Bergh, so the question is really whose attitude was the problem here...

And No-Mercy's right about Bloodbound...I like 'Nosferatu', which is an amazing song. There are a few other songs I like on the debut album, but most of it is just so predictable and boring...Urban's voice makes up a bit though!

indeed, Nosferatu a great song indeed, MAINLY the vocal lines. again, urbans a fantastic vocalist, both voice wise and delivery.

however, like metalrose stated, no sense being in an unhappy band. i mean, for me at least, it was clear Urban wasn't going to stay in that band because when i heard the first album, i knew there was no way Urban could've, or any vocalist of his stature could stay in a band like that...they just didn't really produce musically.

know i've never met urban, but from those ive talked to he sounds like an absolutely fantastic guy. i think the statements about his attitude are a bit unecessary. i mean, just because he has left 2 bands recently isn't a basis for that.

and if he was the problem in bloodbound, good. Urban is way to talented to be held down with that kind of musicianship, i was hoping hed find a better band :headbang:

I really admire Urban because he really seems to know what he wants and what he's doing. Can't wait to hear his solo album! I'm sure it's going to be something really good! :)

MetalRose said:
Whoa... have you ever even met or hung out with Urban?

Being in a band is like being in a relationship... if all parties aren't happy, then why stay and continue not getting along? Works the same for a band.

-Metal

Great post. There doesn't have to be a "good guy" and a "bad guy" when things happen in a relationship like a band situation. In fact, when things happen like bands splitting up or members leaving, things often get blown out of proportion. It is just the way things go........ I wish Urban and the other guys from Bloodbound all of my best wishes for the future.

Bryant

No I haven't hungout with urban, but I've heard some stuff (which I can't reveal, sry) and read from several different people how tad morose have been friendly and gladly to chat with their fans while urban have been nowhere to be seen etc

NoCc said:
No I haven't hungout with urban, but I've heard some stuff (which I can't reveal, sry) and read from several different people how tad morose have been friendly and gladly to chat with their fans while urban have been nowhere to be seen etc

Goes to prove you can't believe everything you hear. Of course, I may be biased because I consider Urban a good friend, but anyone who's ever met him will tell you differently. When I met TM they all were very friendly, a little crazy maybe, but friendly. Yes, Urban included.

Kim K said:
Goes to prove you can't believe everything you hear. Of course, I may be biased because I consider Urban a good friend, but anyone who's ever met him will tell you differently. When I met TM they all were very friendly, a little crazy maybe, but friendly. Yes, Urban included.

Yeah, that's interesting, considering they *all* sure seemed to hang out w/ everyone the two times I saw them, and I've ready lots of comments on Urban in particular on that.

I suppose I'm biased, too, but I guess everyone has to consider their sources, huh?

Shaye

NoCc said:

Urban isn't a "partier" ie he doesn't drink booze.

To be honest I've never seen him NOT hang out... In fact he went out of his way to hang out with a BIG group of us in Chicago '05. Everytime he saw us outside, he'd join us and BS until it was time for him to play. I couldn't tell you what the rest of his band mates were doing when they weren't hanging out. It's matter of persepective.

I always saw Urban, but hardly ever the rest of TM. Does that mean the rest of the band was MIA? Nope, just means they were in a different place hanging out with different people.

-Metal

Apparently before it was confirmed that barlow would sing for pyramaze there were a couple fans who thought it would be sweet.

I could see this happening. Micheal and Pyramaze have some really technical stuff, but its still catchy and heavy. Urban is like the bridge between Lance King's and Barlow's style. So it would be perfect.

Urban is actually back in Bloodbound now. Nosferatu was pretty tiresome IMO but as someone mentioned, Urban in Bloodbound is better than no Urban at all.
The man should just settle down already (maybe not to the extent of Tad Morose's current "settling down period" though). ;)