Urgent cry for Phloggy!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hey dude! :D

Which JB were the VVI albums at and how much were they? I wanna go pick up the debut today (if its still there!). Unfortunately I'm a bit broke till Tuesday though so I'll have to go back next week for All Systems Go and hope that one hasn't disappeared... but I need to go pick up the debut today!

Was it Nunawading? Or Camberwell? Or Knox? Eastland? Chadstone? :lol:

Trixxi Trash said:
Hey dude! :D

Which JB were the VVI albums at and how much were they? I wanna go pick up the debut today (if its still there!). Unfortunately I'm a bit broke till Tuesday though so I'll have to go back next week for All Systems Go and hope that one hasn't disappeared... but I need to go pick up the debut today!

Was it Nunawading? Or Camberwell? Or Knox? Eastland? Chadstone? :lol:
:) I have visions of the millions who are after that album descending on JBs and denying you your cd Troops ;)

:lol: :lol:

Hey its a rarity to find in stores. Remember how many KISS fans there are in Melbourne, which has been dubbed the KISS capital of the world these days! When a KISS fan walks into a JB Hi Fi and sees a Vinnie Vincent Invasion album sitting there, it ain't gonna take much for them to lick it up!

:lol: Actually, good point, Melbourne seems to have more Kiss fans per 100 people than anywhere :lol:

I paid $40 for each VVI album at Utopia if I recall correctly.

Last time I got a tip that they were at JB (from someone who'd just bought them grr haha) they were only $23 each so I'm hoping its the same this time.

Yeah Melbourne is full of Kiss fans haha. Do you know they just announced a 3rd Melbourne show for this tour? Haha fucking hell! It's at a smaller venue though, a special "intimate" show, and its "Invite only" with more expensive tickets and limited only to people who have bought tickets to other shows on the tour.

Nothing is worth that. I mean, it's not going to be THAT different a show from the one you've already seen is it? Surely to God there must be some kind of government restriction somewhere on what artists and promoters can charge. Not even Elvis or the Beatles, were they still around, could ask for that sort of figure.

Whores is right spawno. In fact there are whores that don't charge that much. Somebody somewhere should have a look at this tour and say, "Sorry, these prices are exploitative and criminal. Lower the price, or get out of town."

I guess its all about supply and demand. People will pay that much to enjoy a huge Kiss show in an intimate venue.

Prices for shows are getting ridiculous, the dollar is at 75c US and they still charge like a wounded bull.

Limited to 2000 people? That's a medium-sized venue! At $300 a pop, that's $600,000 for one show. They could pay for the entire tour with that. That is simply wrong. The worst part is that Kiss can charge that because their stupid fans will pay it. Stupid.

It's at the Palais actually I'm not sure how much that holds. Maybe only 1000? Still, its a very small venue for a KISS show.

Nah I wouldn't do that haha, already got floor tickets to 2 Kiss shows on this tour :D

Maybe Paul will tell the intimate venue he loves them, because he doesnt do that often.

Wherever it is, it's too much. You know what Kiss should really do if they actually had any integrity? Now that the tour's sold out, they should play a free gig at Luna Park in St Kilda. That would be a truly special thing to do for the fans.