Urgent cry for Phloggy!

:lol: You would have to be drinking heavily to ever think that would be a possibility though :)

Yeah, but this is Kiss we are talking about, I mean, Gene Simmons is in the band! He would charge for air at the concerts if he thought he could get away with it!

You know, a few weeks ago I was looking at a map of LA and I noticed that the Great Western Forum is in Inglewood, which is in the South Central suburbs right next to Watts & Compton. Imagine walkin' through there on your way to a KISS show wearing makeup and stuff!

It seems like it wouldn't be very easy to get there without going through those areas though. I dunno I haven't been there obviously but from the map it looked like its kinda on the border of those areas and the normal areas haha so you'd probably have to come in from the other side or something. Coz the suburb directly next to it on the right was Watts I think. I just remember looking at it and thinking "Fuck, great spot for a stadium.." haha!

Just bought them both!

Vinnie Vincent Invasion - $20.99
All Systems Go - $19.99

Both remasters. Bargain! :headbang:

There is still one copy left of each one there too. Unfortunately now I've only got about $20 left until Tuesday hahaha! Looks like I ain't goin out this weekend, oh well I did it for Vinnie!

One strange thing, I have All Systems Go playing now, this remaster has the radio edit instead of the album version of Love Kills! Weird! Is yours the same Spawny? (The way to tell is that the album version has another verse after the guitar solo, this radio edit cuts straight to the last chorus).

That's the only version of Love Kills you can get on CD to the best of my knowledge. Does it have The Meltdown and Ya Know I'm Pretty Shot tacked on the end as bonus tracks the way the original release did?

Also, how long is "Invasion" on the self-titled disc? Most versions run to over seven minutes, but I've read about a 5:24 version too. The shorter the better IMHO. That ending ruins the song for me :rolleyes:.

W

Oh really? My mp3 is the full version of Love Kills, as is the version on my record. I thought the original CD would have had the full version too...

I'm not sure about Invasion I'll check it. I agree though, 3 minutes of a guitar doing an air raid siren wail is a bit much hahaha!