US headlining date?

shaq

Demon of the Fall
Jun 22, 2003
New York City
www.metal-rules.com
Just saw Bodom in NYC (kicked ass, of course)
On my way out, I was handed a flier that said Bodom would be doing a single US Headlining date at the Downtown in Farmingdale, LI on November 15th. I can't confirm or disconfirm this anywhere. Does anybody have any more information on it? It seems to fit into their schedule date-wise. I'm going to call the venue tomorrow.

Holy crap.
I'd so be there.
And yes, CoB totally kicked ass in NYC last night.
FF was OK but I thought LoG sucked.

Just got off the phone with the venue. The guy there said it was confirmed for November 15th. He said tickets will be on ticketmaster, and my flier says they go on sale tomorrow at 12pm, so we'll see.

Holy fucking SHIT! I'm there. How long about do you think they'd play a headliner?

---South Jersey folks...who wants to carpool?? \m/

damn, i wish i could go. I cant wait until they headline their own tour across the US.

Thats because you live in scotland. Us in the states only get a 45-50 minute show. I would love 90 minutes of bodom.

Ill be back in the US at that point. I am missing BOTH Philly dates so i have to make up for it by catching the final two dates. And about headlining, needless to say in Finland one gets a hell of a set!! :D

I do kinda wish I was back tho, I so feel bad for not getting to lend my house out now like i said i would for the afterparty. Ahh, my travel agent will die for this. I gotta bring extra booze to make up for it! ;)

I'm having a hard time believing if its true or not because I just checked the website for the Downtown and theres no date with CoB on it and I checked CoB's website too and nothing was on there.

its most certainly for real, i'm so stoked! it was the greatest birthday gift in the world to walk out of roseland ballroom and get handed a flyer saying bodom is headlining half an hour from my house! i'm gonna have a huge group of friends there, who else is definitely going?