10/31 - Philadelphia, PA - TLA
11/1 - New York, NY - Nokia Theatre
11/2 - Toronto, ON - Opera House
11/4 - Pittsburgh, PA - Rex Theatre
11/5 - Cleveland, OH - Peabodies
11/7 - Chicago, IL - The Pearl Room
11/8 - St. Paul, MN - Station 4
11/10 - Kansas City, MO - The Beaumont Club

This marks the first headlining US tour from NEVERMORE in over five years. Support will be coming from BEHEMOTH, ALL THAT REMAINS, and one band TBA.

NEVERMORE recently commenced the writing process for their much-anticipated new effort. The band should enter the studio this summer. The group also shot footage throughout the last two years for an upcoming DVD, which will include behind-the-scenes footage, promotional clips and a majestic performance composed of tracks spanning their entire career.

NEVERMORE vocalist Warrel Dane last year collaborated with former SOILWORK guitarist Peter Wichers on material for Dane's first solo album. The CD is expected to include an appearance by Warrel's former SANCTUARY (pre-NEVERMORE) bandmate Dave Budbill (currently in ZEROCREEP) on drums. No information is presently available regarding the album's musical direction or possible release date.

if the TBA band is either testament or gojira oh god.....

fina-fina-fina-fucking-lly! This seems like the tour where they start playing the songs off TGE they havent for...TWO YEARS NOW SINCE THE ALBUM CAME OUT!

Steve, are you going to be well enough to make this tour? Because that would make it all the more sweeter!

Fucking finally I get to see Nevermore and I thought they would've never come to Atlanta :) I'm definitely looking forward to meeting the guys.

#1. Why Tour TGE's been out 2 years almost.
#2. Nevermore and all that remain on one stage...NEVER
#3. I knew it was BS as soon as i seen House Of Blues in Vegas. Nevermore there ... NEVER
#4. It was april 1st ....

MY God The Guillability here ....lol

#2. Nevermore and all that remain on one stage...NEVER
Did they not tour with Chimaira? If so, it doesn't seem that shocking to see a melo-death/metalcore band share the stage with Nevermore. Unless, maybe, you were referring to the 'tr00ness' of Nevermore.

Status
Not open for further replies.