US headlining date?

Does anybody know how much they are? I have a feeling this shit is gonna sell out fast.

Hatecrewdeathroll...were you one of the dudes we were hangin out with last night after the show? I was wearin the follow the reaper shirt

I'll be there 100%. I just hope to hear Deadknight, Lake Bodom...anything. Just ONE song off Something Wild. Haven't seen it yet but I think this time we will. IT'S GONNA RULE!!!!!!!

sinerchris said:
u think it'll sell out quickly?
i wouldn't think so

wouldn't surprise me. i personally know a lot of people going already, including some that are travelling just for the show. the downtown also isnt that large of a venue. either way i have my tickets, so i'm not worried :D

I'm almost positive it will sell out, however I've never seen this venue sell out for metal. Any emo/pop-punk band that plays there, sells out in a day. Also, barely any security, photo/video/audio is almost always allowed, and there usually is re-entry.

Ok wait... video is allowed?? No security.. re-entry...

Too good to be true.

How stupid would I look standing front and center with a video camera in Alexi's face? hahahahaha

gkelter said:
Ok wait... video is allowed?? No security.. re-entry...

Too good to be true.

How stupid would I look standing front and center with a video camera in Alexi's face? hahahahaha

Haha, that would be really funny. I've been there 4 or 5 times, and seen people with camcorders just hanging out. What is most weird about the venue, is the 1 foot high stage with no barricade. If you're front and center, you'll be centimeters away from Alexi, and he'll be just a tad bit higher up than you.

I've been to venues like that, and it's awkward because when you're right up front you literally get pushed onto the stage and it's hard as hell to remain standing.

Fenrir13 said:
Ill be back in the US at that point. I am missing BOTH Philly dates so i have to make up for it by catching the final two dates. And about headlining, needless to say in Finland one gets a hell of a set!! :D

I do kinda wish I was back tho, I so feel bad for not getting to lend my house out now like i said i would for the afterparty. Ahh, my travel agent will die for this. I gotta bring extra booze to make up for it! ;)
Hey, my normal days off are Sunday and Monday. so I'll have off Nov 14th and 15th. If you're goin to DC and/or New york I'll definitely be down for that.

Anybody gonna be staying at a hotel? I'm gonna be boozing pretty heavy with my friends prior to the show(and during) and then probably going to the closest hotel so as to not drive home(live about 2 hours away). Anybody else doing that? Anybody know what the closest hotel is? Hope its cheap :)

BeyondtheUnholyGrave said:
Anybody gonna be staying at a hotel? I'm gonna be boozing pretty heavy with my friends prior to the show(and during) and then probably going to the closest hotel so as to not drive home(live about 2 hours away). Anybody else doing that? Anybody know what the closest hotel is? Hope its cheap :)

I think you'll have a somewhat difficult time finding a hotel there, it really is in the middle of nowhere. You might be able to find a motel a few towns over.