US-release date "Become Death"

YESSSSSS! This will be a super awesome early bday pressie! :OMG: :headbang:

oh.. cede told me the promo-discs are already sent for a couple of days.
I didn´t know that.

Oh by the way - someone told us that the new album is also available in the web.
Great, how does the mastered version sounds like? because we (the whole band) haven´t heard it yet.
Crazy isn´t it?!

yeah, ain't that unbelievable? even the band hasn't heard the final product yet, ........and still some motherfuckers have it, and don't have anything better to do than putting it to the web.

promos are important, .......press guys who don't know how to keep 'em save are not so important, they should be smacked in the face instead :puke:

Sweet. I had never heard of Symphorce until last year when I totally blind-bought Godspeed, and ever since I've been addicted to it. Haven't tracked down the older material yet, but I am very excited for a new release from the band.

Sweet. I had never heard of Symphorce until last year when I totally blind-bought Godspeed, and ever since I've been addicted to it. Haven't tracked down the older material yet, but I am very excited for a new release from the band.

Hello and welcome to the forum Mike! :) You can find their other albums easily on the web... the ones that are a bit harder to find are the first 2.

oh.. cede told me the promo-discs are already sent for a couple of days.
I didn´t know that.

Oh by the way - someone told us that the new album is also available in the web.
Great, how does the mastered version sounds like? because we (the whole band) haven´t heard it yet.
Crazy isn´t it?!

:zombie: that is super crazy!
Yipes, people pls buy the album if you want to keep hearing your fav bands...

I did a search and looked and cannot find any music from Become Death on the web. I found several sites who are doing pre-orders for the cd's, and many sites world wide and many languages talking about the new release but again no mp3's or downloads.