Immortal in the USA

Jan 4, 2004
The release date for ' Immortal ' in the US has been set to the 24th of June. As posted in earlier news the release date for the European territory will be on the 30th of May. Release date for the Japanese and Russian markets will follow soon. Cheers!

Looks like I may be ordering this from some European website and paying an ass load for shipping. Would I do this? Yes. Have I done it before? Yes! I payed way too much for the new Ayreon album to have it shipped from the Netherlands to get a signed copy.

i might do the same.

no way im gonna wait that long. when i know metalheads out there whose ears are basking in greatness. So i pre-order the European due date, and get it what 14 or so odd days later at the most.

fuck, i live in South America and i'm really fucked :mad::mad:...i should have to import some US version or something like that...i MUST to have that album!:kickass::kickass::kickass:

I paid between $40-50 for it for an import. It wasn't mentioned if it was the special edition version but I don't care, I'm an impatient man. I'm going to make a frame to place the CD case in for display and stick it right in the center of my TV. I'll be set for life! :D :kickass:

Like many, I have already ordered IMMORTAL.
But before doing so, I did call (after the release date) and checked my local music stores to see if it was in. I tried many of the Newbury Comics, FYI, Best Buy, Circuit City etc., and none of these stores (though aware of Immortal) had not a single available copy.

I'm now having people who I have spread the word and introduced Pyramaze to, ask "where is Immortal available"? I'm giving them info to cd-sites / stores to purchase Immortal, but I wonder if this unavailability in US stores has been a common trend or maybe my region in the Northeast is having a problem? Maybe its still early in the game and these stores will eventually have more copies?
Just thought I would throw this out there to other fans and pass it on to the band themselves.

Like many, I have already ordered IMMORTAL.
But before doing so, I did call (after the release date) and checked my local music stores to see if it was in. I tried many of the Newbury Comics, FYI, Best Buy, Circuit City etc., and none of these stores (though aware of Immortal) had not a single available copy.

I'm now having people who I have spread the word and introduced Pyramaze to, ask "where is Immortal available"? I'm giving them info to cd-sites / stores to purchase Immortal, but I wonder if this unavailability in US stores has been a common trend or maybe my region in the Northeast is having a problem? Maybe its still early in the game and these stores will eventually have more copies?
Just thought I would throw this out there to other fans and pass it on to the band themselves.

dude for me, most stores won't have immortal or most of the metal we all seem to enjoy.

even with locomotive records it won't go everywhere, or at least nowhere near redneck representative of the midwest, Howell. I order almost everything concerning new and old releases.