US Tour -- any dates yet?

There may be no US tour. Check the official DT site and Pollstar.com for dates in the future so you don't miss it.

@Steve: that was a little mean. :p

Well I saw a post on their site about an upcoming US tour, so that's why I was asking. Actually has very little to do with greed, I'm looking forward to getting out to further support the band. Since the homepage isn't updated too often, I just thought someone here might know.

I'm definitely not a spokesperson for the band, but their website is quite up-to-date.

Happy birthday, BTW.

Arch said:
I'm definitely not a spokesperson for the band, but their website is quite up-to-date.

Happy birthday, BTW.

Thanks man! :)

Well sorry about the post then...I could've sworn a few weeks back I saw a post on the site regarding upcoming US tour dates...if not, then that's fine, I can wait. ;)

Anyway, things are looking OK concertwise here, Opeth/Moonspell on the 15th, Dream Theater March 29th, and Iced Earth May 2nd. :cool:

i'm not a spokeperson for the band either, more like a spokedwarf for them, but there's nothing going on about a us tour as of now, no. either the website or this forum are however the most up-to-date resources on the web when it comes to dt-related news, since - after the band themselves know - this is the first stop for official info and rumours. ;)

Reactions: Lina
Hey Steve, let's not turn into one of those elitest fans like you see on some other forums around here. ;)

IMonochromatic said:
Just curious, I haven't been able to find any more info about their US Tour dates for Spring 04. Hoping they come back to Jaxx, I missed them last year and don't wanna miss them again this year!

HAIL Another Jaxx person! Good to see some people from my neck of the woods around here! However, Jaxx's sound system blows compared to the 9:30 club in DC. I think Jaxx needs to upgrade their sound system!

Hey Lina: Dark Tranquillity > Opeth! :p