US Tour -- any dates yet?

However,

Lina > Arch. ;)

Reactions: Lina
Dark_Jester said:
Greedy Americans, always want more :erk:
That's right, British boy. Prepare for a full-scale invasion of your country! :D

Wow, I guess I wasn't expecting too many people on here to know Jaxx. I like Jaxx, but agree, their sound needs upgrading. But it's pretty close by, and a nice small venue, so I like it for that. 930 club is better, but harder to find parking. :)

I hope the Opeth/Moonspell show is good. Of course, now I'm psyched about Dream Theater.

BTW, in terms of band superiority, Dark Tranquillity and Opeth are locked in a deat heat IMHO. (But that's just better for all of us!)

Oh, and next time if I don't find it on the site I'll know it's not happenin'. :p

Awwww! Not all Americans are loud and obnocious.... okay mayeb not I can be pretty loud... in any case YES WE WANT MORE!!! I only get like 4 good shows a year!

Well im canadian and sure hope to see dt here. We dont get so ofter some good bands here but I understand that cause we aint like the sweedes : ). Anyways still a nice place and metal is growing here : )!!

Dark idea said:
Well im canadian and sure hope to see dt here. We dont get so ofter some good bands here but I understand that cause we aint like the sweedes : ). Anyways still a nice place and metal is growing here : )!!
Hi, I just wanted to correct your spelling of 'swedes' :Spin:
It always annoys me to see it, nothing personal.

Lina said:
Dem's fightin' words! :yell: But when in Rome.... *quiets down*

That I will agree with. :)
lina is experiencing what all mods come to experience at some point: an urge to run away from her own board. let's hope it lasts and she graces us with her presence for a long time. ;)

Dark idea said:
you're from Quebec, you get alot of bands over there, well in Montreal that is dunno if you're from there or not.
i'm in Winnipeg, rarely any good metal bansd come here