US Tour News

Aug 3, 2003
Philly
From blabbermouth.net

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, IN FLAMES To Team Up For Co-Headlining Tour - Mar. 9, 2004

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE and IN FLAMES will be teaming up for a co-headlining North American tour beginning on May 3. The month-long run will tentatively wrap up on June 4. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

In other KILLSWITCH ENGAGE-related news, the group recently became the first in metal's "new" generation of bands to scan over 100,000 copies. According to Nielsen Soundscan, the band reached this milestone recently with their debut Roadrunner release, "Alive Or Just Breathing".

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE are set to release their highly anticipated third album, "The End of Heartache", on May 11 through Roadrunner Records. The band will debut their new material in a live setting as one of the headliners at the New England Metal And Hardcore Festival on Friday, April 30.

hmm, as much as I like In Flames I have to say people are just too prejudiced about Killswitch Engage... Alive or just breathing was a very good album and their new album has the potential to be a lot better than that, now that they have a better vocalist and drummer and working with one of the best "metal" producers in the business Andy Sneap. Just give them a chance, it is really not possible for someone who likes In Flames to not like Killswitch at all...

commandante said:
hmm, as much as I like In Flames I have to say people are just too prejudiced about Killswitch Engage... Alive or just breathing was a very good album and their new album has the potential to be a lot better than that, now that they have a better vocalist and drummer and working with one of the best "metal" producers in the business Andy Sneap. Just give them a chance, it is really not possible for someone who likes In Flames to not like Killswitch at all...

KE and INFLAMES are both awesome metal bands, they may not be the two best in the world, but i think they would make an awesome show.

Ameriya...again. Why don't they go fuckin live there if they have set their asses so much for it. but of course, their new material appeals much more to the american trend then to europe.

This is great news! I can't wait for both their new releases. The last KSE album was really solid from start to finish. There wasn't a weak song on there. I don't know how you could dislike them if you like IF.

commandante said:
it is possible. i love in flames, i strongly dislike killswitch engage. sorry to change your facts :erk:

no, no cruelty there. the only cruelty i dish out is to dumbfucks who post a thread every 5 seconds on off-topic shit. but there isn't many of those except.. you. and if you're going to bash me, private message me. this is an in flames forum. not a "i'm bored, so i'm gonna post cuz i'm a sodomistic cumdumpster" forum. thank you for your time.

back on topic, yeah, i'm still gonna go. in flames will make it worth it.

YOu have a really shitty attitude dude, and theres no real sense in flaming anyway because in real life people dont sit across a table and mouth each other when they are pissed and since i cant shut you up nor want to waste my time when i rather be wasting it here just chill the fuck out dude. That last post was as far off topic as mine. You basically just contradicted yourself by typing a thread to me telling me not to waste thread space. I dont give shit what you say nor care. ITS A FUCKING FORUM AND HARDLY ANYBODYS HERE SO CHILL THE FUCK OUT. Im just making a damn conversation as bizarre as it is, but if youd think about it when someone posts something dumb usually somebody says something which in turn starts a conversation which in turn keeps the thread alive, so what if nobody replies it just goes to the bottom of the list. We are not revolutionizing the world , the reason why all of us are here is because we have nothing better to do then see what the latest news is on a band that has no real significant baring on my life or your life, its all just to fill time. If this is the bright spot of your day maybe you shoudl revaluate your lifestyle my friend. The point is you didnt cahnge any of the guys facts , to him he thinks thats cool but to you your like " YOUR WRONG HEHE " you cant tell somebody that their opinion on a band is worng if thats what he feels. Your not some metal god, your a dude on a damn forum. There are 8 billion people in the world and you are one, you are not a special flower. You piss and shit the same as everyone else. :hotjump:

that they would be starting on the west coast and moving east. If that helps at all, but sorry no dates yet. Im hoping they come to New MExico because I had to drive all over the place when i lived in oklahoma. I live in Alb. so hopefully theyll come here.