US Tour-Not? Yes?

Can someone post the setlist for Baltimore if they've been to that show? I couldn't go and I'm really bummed out about it, at least I want to know what I missed.. :(

Apparently the set from the headlining date in Florida-

1. Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
2. The Lesser Faith
3. Dream Oblivion
4. Focus Shift
5. Misery's Crown
6. Monochromatic Stains
7. Lost To Apathy
8. At The Point Of Ignition
9. The Endless Feed
9. Icipher
10. The Grandest Accusation
11. The Wonders At Your Feet
12. Punish My Heaven
13. The Treason Wall
14. Therein
15. Final Resistance

Grandest Accusation = epic because its probably the best song off We are The Void in my opinion. Would be happy as hell if the set in May looks anything like this, probably have 2 more from the new CD and the only other song I would really want is Lethe or The New Build.

Can someone post the setlist for Baltimore if they've been to that show? I couldn't go and I'm really bummed out about it, at least I want to know what I missed.. :(

Great crowd, sold out show (not too bad for a Killswitch cover band like someone I know put it :D) Projections were used and looked GREAT (two huge projector screens by the sides of the stage). Setlist as follows:

Terminus
The Lesser Faith
Dream Oblivion
Misery's Crown
Treason Wall
At the Point of Ignition
Final Resistance

The Grandest Accusation was played during soundcheck :)

Icipher? Monochromatic Stains??? SHIT!!! :worship:
Damn americans! Have fun, you bastards :)
At least feel free to share some videos from that shows. And I'm really concerned about live version of "At The Point Of Ignition". I hope it kicks ass the same way the studio version does

The two MySpace songs (especially Dream Oblivion) sound like a fucking bulldozer tank live, raw CRUSHING powerful riffs, sound much heavier than on the record (to me anyway). And it kicks major fucking ass live, no doubt about it (duh!)

The two MySpace songs (especially Dream Oblivion) sound like a fucking bulldozer tank live, raw CRUSHING powerful riffs, sound much heavier than on the record (to me anyway)
You've chosen the wrong person for explaining this. :)
We were the first to hear "Dream Oblivion" and it was really epic, powerful and blasting! I'm gonna keep this memories forever :headbang:

Terminus
The Lesser Faith
Dream Oblivion
Misery's Crown
Treason Wall
At the Point of Ignition
Final Resistance

The Grandest Accusation was played during soundcheck :)
Played during soundcheck but not during the show? Strange enough... Maybe they planned to play it but ran out of time

I dont know if i want to drive 3 hours just to see a 45 minute set on a monday night when they are only playing 2 songs that i really like (final resistance and icpher)

Played during soundcheck but not during the show? Strange enough... Maybe they planned to play it but ran out of time

Running out of time wasn't the reason.

I dont know if i want to drive 3 hours just to see a 45 minute set on a monday night when they are only playing 2 songs that i really like (final resistance and icpher)

We did that and dragged a ton of equipment for a photoshoot. Good times :D

"Fans".

I absolutely have to see DT again when they headline in Detroit. I just need to know the date (probably in May) soon, because the DSO is doing Tosca, all that month and I need to go see that as well.

Could you imagine calling someone at the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, trying to exchange tickets for another night, and explaining that you need to reschedule an opera for a death metal concert? The confusion would be palpable.

I'm trying to remember the set from St. Louis last night, I think it was something like...

Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
Dream Oblivion
Misery's Crown
The Treason Wall
At The Point Of Ignition
Final Resistance

I think I'm missing one, I'm not sure.

I'm trying to remember the set from St. Louis last night, I think it was something like...

Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
Dream Oblivion
Misery's Crown
The Treason Wall
At The Point Of Ignition
Final Resistance

I think I'm missing one, I'm not sure.

They also played The Lesser Faith. That's the one that was missing. They played the same 7 songs the whole tour I believe. Your set list looks like the Detroit 2/20 show.

They also played The Lesser Faith. That's the one that was missing. They played the same 7 songs the whole tour I believe. Your set list looks like the Detroit 2/20 show.

That's right. I thought about it after I posted it, and it was that. I'm surprised I forgot, 'cause I was really excited when they played it.