USA TOUR SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED

YAHOOOOO !!!! Ive waited more than 10 years for this!!!!! Ive already made up my mind ...... I will be at the Dallas show. This is a dream come true, I cant wait!!!!!

Looks I will be trying to attend the WRECKROOM show in New Jersey. I can't wait! Hope the place has a good sound system. Anyone from NJ know about this place? Please fill me in with any info you have.

Either way it will be a night that TRUE METAL LEGENDS come to the Garden State!

DENIM AND LEATHER! BROUGHT US ALL TOGETHER!!!

What's going on no California shows??? The closest show is New Mexico or Mexico... Come on!

BIFF YOU GUYS MUST COME TO CALIFORNIA THER ARE MANY METALHEADS OUT HERE, JUST WAITING TO SEE THE KINGS OF METAL.

With the revival of classic METAL there's a lot of people coming out of the woodwork and going to shows. Some people haven't been to a decent metal show since the mid-80's. Saxon needs to play the Southern California area to show everyone how to do it right.

Hey! What about us folks up in Seattle Washington? Consider having a show up here!

I'll be hitting the Warwick and Worcester shows as well....Iced721, maybe we'll run into each other, it'll be good to meet another local Saxon fan.

Saxon, I'm very glad to hear that you are going to tour the states this fall. It's been 18 years since I last saw you guys live. I saw you open for Molly Hatchet in Quincy,IL in 1982. You kicked Hatchet's ass and made me a fan for life. We get rather poor concert info. in the Quincy Illinois area. However, thank's to the internet, I'm able to follow my favorite bands much
more closely. Thank's for remembering your fans in the states. I will be in Chicago to see you at the House of Blues on November 7th. I may also see you at the Juke Joint in Springfield, MO on November 9th. How about St. Louis,MO? Just trying to see you guys as much as possible. Take care and see you soon.

I'll be at the worchester show to. Can anyone tell me what venue they are playing there?

Just so everyone here knows......
the West Warwick, RI show at the Station is now on 10/31 and the Worcester, MA show's venue is probably the Palladium but that isn't official yet.....

I know there is only so much time but you guys need to come to Colorado!

The owners of the Wreckroom tell me that don't have SAXON scheduled for a 10/27 show. Anyway, I got a ticket to the Virginia show. It'll take me three hours to get there, but it's well worth the effort. I'm looking
forward to seeing SAXON for the first time. Should be a great show !!!!

Vicin NJ
I can't stop rockin'

SAXON is NOT playing the WRECKROOM in NJ on October 27th!! DAMMIT!!! I just got back 2 e-mails from the WRECKROOM comfirming this. What gives guys? Guess you need to update your TOUR DATES section. I am very disappointed, I had taken the night off from work and everything. I also heard the Halloween show is off in NYC. Guess I'll have to wait till they come back around again.

All I have to say is welcome to the phucking club guys!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! It's so pathetic you have to sit back and enjoy sometimes. This is EXACTLY the same shenanigans that went on with the UDO tour back a couple months ago. The dates were changed 3 times! All 3 times I immediately posted the changes on my site with the official page NOT posting them. The final schedual was confirmed a whopping 1 week before the first show! Even after this, a couple of the shows ended up being cancelled, and only 2 days before one of the shows. I know one fan in particular flew 2000 miles to see 2 shows. Well, the 2 shows he planned for ended up being the cancelled ones. I'm expecting no more this time around. I'm expecting no more out of UDO, their manager, the tour schedualing agents, the clubs, or Nuclear Waste. I can't say as far as Saxon or this site... I know nothing about them. I'm expecting to be kept in the dark all the way until gameday this time around just exactly as before buddy!!!!!

Hi

Just to keep you all in the picture.

As far as I (the webmaster)am concerned, the dates published are direct from the agency booking the shows in the USA.

According to Biff himself - the dates are correct as of today's date, however some are subject to confirmation of agreement between venue and agent, i.e. Wreck Room NJ.

The tour should be fully confirmed within the next 2 weeks.

If anyone is concerned over particular shows then please email me direct at sales@thesaxon.co.uk stating your concern/problem. I am here to help!!

Just to let you know - my direct line of Contact is as follows: Website - Paul Gregory (cover artist) - Saxon - Booking Agent.

Cheers

Vince

No shows in California. Damn, I am getting used to
flying to Boston for concerts.

I do have to admit it, though, the crowds in Massachusetts
are always more to my liking than the ones in South California.

I'll be attending the West Warwick RI show for sure, and try to get to the one in Worcester as well. I haven't seen Saxon in my life (but been a fan of theirs for 17 plus years since discovering the Power and The Glory album). To the other people that are going from the New England area to either show- be sure to find me as I love meeting other metalheads from the local area. I also run a metal magazine devoted to traditional/true/power metal styled bands called Snakepit- written in English with lengthy interviews, exclusive photos and critical reviews. Check out the website and email me if you want to talk metal...

Matt

NP:U.D.O.- Holy

www.truemetal.org/snakepit

The West Warwick, RI show is still listed at The Station's website and at Strawberries as Oct.31......the Worcester Palladium show still isn't confirmed through the Palladium box office. I've contacted the webmaster of this site for confirmation....either way, I'm getting the Station tix next week.....