USA tour

Hadesbreeder

Swamplords For Life!
Nov 5, 2006
Houston,Texas
Hey guys iv been listening to Kalmah for almost 10 years now, and I still have not got to see them live. Is there any chance of a USA tour for the new album thats coming out? I think you have a lot more fans here than you guys think.

If a promoter in the US gave them a decent offer, I'm sure they would be more than happy to tour here. I think the problem is that because they don't play music for a living, their label doesn't make a huge effort to promote them, especially not in the US market. It's a damn shame because I know that there are a lot of Kalmah fans here but because of downloading and how difficult it might be to acquire some of their albums through legal means, their record sales are probably low which is why their label doesn't put a lot of effort into promoting them and why promoters that book tours don't want to take a risk with them.

Whoever booked the Finnish Metal Tour pt. 1 and 2 should make a pt. 3 with Kalmah! I really enjoy the bands they have booked in the past but how about they give a chance to bands that have never been here? I think Eternal Tears of Sorrow would also be great candidates for that tour. They could book the usual band like Finntroll or Ensiferum to guarantee a crowd.

Until promoters in the US get their shit together and book Kalmah, my plan is to win the lottery and book them myself haha

Until either of those things happen, I will make sure I have a stash of money at all times to go to Canada when they return ;)

If a promoter in the US gave them a decent offer, I'm sure they would be more than happy to tour here. I think the problem is that because they don't play music for a living, their label doesn't make a huge effort to promote them, especially not in the US market. It's a damn shame because I know that there are a lot of Kalmah fans here but because of downloading and how difficult it might be to acquire some of their albums through legal means, their record sales are probably low which is why their label doesn't put a lot of effort into promoting them and why promoters that book tours don't want to take a risk with them.

Whoever booked the Finnish Metal Tour pt. 1 and 2 should make a pt. 3 with Kalmah! I really enjoy the bands they have booked in the past but how about they give a chance to bands that have never been here? I think Eternal Tears of Sorrow would also be great candidates for that tour. They could book the usual band like Finntroll or Ensiferum to guarantee a crowd.

Until promoters in the US get their shit together and book Kalmah, my plan is to win the lottery and book them myself haha

Until either of those things happen, I will make sure I have a stash of money at all times to go to Canada when they return ;)

This. They come to Canada every time they release a new album, now, and will probably (hopefully) come to Canada when this next album comes out, too. Obviously, I'd love it if they came to the US, and I realize that a trip to some random Canadian city to see what is essentially a 30 dollar concert may seem drastic--but being able to see Kalmah live was one of the best moments of my relatively young laugh, and the journey to get there only made it even more worthwhile and memorable. I will almost certainly be trying very hard to make the trip out to Toronto to see them again...would love to not get booted from the front row while Heroes to Us plays by some guy twice my size :p