Usa

So you like the Elfish one eh heavy metal, he is pretty damn good saw him with Black Sabbath on the 'Mob Rules' Tour.

Heavy Metal Fantasy said:
Awesome the US has Saxon! I will drive to the ends of the earth to see Saxon.

May 1st 2004 - Biker Festival - San Antonio- USA

I like DIO too, I have all the DIO albums and some sabbath and rainbow too. I have never had the chance to see him live though :erk: (cos he only plays london in the U.K. these days). While were on the subject of touring, I hope SAXON will play a gig in YORKSHIRE on there next tour. They only seem to play in Yorkshire every few years or so. "Eh Up Biff! We Need Sum More Saxon Up Ere Lad" (Joke) :worship: :headbang: :wave: :D

Awesome the US has Saxon! I will drive to the ends of the earth to see Saxon.

May 1st 2004 - Biker Festival - San Antonio- USA

You would? Well I just flew to Germany(Dusseldorf) to see them open up for Doro.
A fucking night to remember.Doro and Saxon doing a cover of Priests "You've Got Another Thing Comin"
Right after the show i flew back to the States.

Reactions: CRUSADER747
old pumpkin said:
You would? Well I just flew to Germany(Dusseldorf) to see them open up for Doro.
A fucking night to remember.Doro and Saxon doing a cover of Priests "You've Got Another Thing Comin"
Right after the show i flew back to the States.

Ahhh...Well then, you are my traveling rock n' roll hero -Old Pumpkin! (Key word in that is 'drive! :D ) :headbang: Kicking ass. Maybe just to the end of the states for now, for me! :tickled: You know, those DAMMED electric ankle bracelets!

(Hey, I had an "old Pumpkin" sitting on my porch few 2 months & when I went to through it out, it was stuck to the ground & moldy!) :loco:

Can't say I have seen one, but I do have a "Power and the Glory" tour tee tho

"Man I was a Skeleton back then"

So.. are you caught somewhere in time or just in time

HA! Wish I had been there! :kickass:

Hey....ever seen one of those Elf shirts that supposedly existed? :guh: (Go Elf your self)