USA's policemen know how to efficiently stop a suspect

hey i was just complaining about police brutality tonight!

oh wait i do that all the time.

i dunno, when I got arrested from drunk in a public place they were really nice to me, they broke the rules to bring me breakfast and coffee and an extra blanket.

MajestikMøøse said:
well, a couple weeks back a city cop got pissed off at me because I entered the crosswalk on the flashing orange hand.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
i dunno, when I got arrested from drunk in a public place they were really nice to me, they broke the rules to bring me breakfast and coffee and an extra blanket.
only in canada are these statements non-contradictory :lol:

fuck the police. bunch of ex-jarheads who aren't allowed to legally kill anymore, so they get a badge to beat my pals/hippies/druggies/drunks/whoever whenever they can.

conspiracy theory yes, but somewhat grounded in reality.

hey at least i'm willing to budge on MY generalizations. :loco:

god damn nad said:
conspiracy theory yes, but somewhat grounded in reality.

hey at least i'm willing to budge on MY generalizations. :loco:

It's well known that there's none more stubborn than I ;)

But I know *plenty* of very cool cops; sure there are some assholes, but like I said above, it's the shithead minority that makes people stereotype. There are shithead accountants, too. Are all accountants assholes?

markgugs said:
Are all accountants assholes?
actually, yeah. :loco:

nah, i know what you mean. i'm not a fan of cops obviously, but i know they aren't all dicks. i do assume they all are though, but then again i pretty much assume everyone i don't know is an asshole. which means i just avoid them as best as possible.

markgugs said:
Everyone hates cops, until they need one.

so true. personally, ive had no problems whatsoever with cops and ive had confrontations with them many times. then again, im white, IM WHITE AND PROUD. :tickled:

There are assholes and nice guys. I've ran into both. Luckily i've only ever ran into the nice ones while drunk. The assholes usually come after me when i'm sober, fuck I hate them.