USPS RAISING SHIPPING RATES - 1/27/2013

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
USPS is raising their rates SUBSTANTIALLY beginning 1/27/2013.

For international customers I apologize in advance for the price hike, but even for a single CD is going to change alot. EVERYTHING is going up including flat rate shipping too.

Basically a single CD (not including my double cd sets) is going to be close to $10.00 and 2 cds close to $15.00.

Buying in bulk will help a bit, but I am always open to shipping without cases if need be. Please spread the word going forward.

This fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking sucks. Yes, that is how angry I am.

The webstore will be closed on the 27th until I can figure out the new prices and get the estore prepped for it.

Will this apply to Canada as well? Also, will you allow us to reserve CDs so that we can buy in bulk? For example, I know I want to buy Deathrow, Slammer, Toranaga, and Scanner. Is it possible to have a copy of those set aside until the Scanner ones are available?

I don't really have a way of holding stuff, BUT you are mentioning releases that are coming out so close together chances of them selling out before you get to do bulk order is unlikely.

I will also make promise to post in forum if stock is selling more rapidly than expected. Just so everyone can be informed.

And yes, Canada postage prices are going up as well. Not sure of that change but domestic and international rates go up next week.

I don't really have a way of holding stuff, BUT you are mentioning releases that are coming out so close together chances of them selling out before you get to do bulk order is unlikely.

I will also make promise to post in forum if stock is selling more rapidly than expected. Just so everyone can be informed.

And yes, Canada postage prices are going up as well. Not sure of that change but domestic and international rates go up next week.

Thanks for the answer. I had a feeling most of them wouldn't sell out quickly, but I feel like Deathrow will be a huge seller. (Also, I really want those magnets :p)

Hmm, not too surprising really. It's amazing they kept the rates as low as they have been with very infrequent rate hikes. Unfortunate, yet somewhat understandable, oh well.