Utrecht

I totaly agree dude! I had a nice time out there! :headbang: The last piece of the song Deliverance sounded amazing, wow! The whole gig was great though :) Oh btw, I shot some nice pictures out there... If someone is interessted, I could place them here in a couple of days

Muhaha, Demon of the fall rocked, the crowd went fucking wild!!! :headbang: Did anyone saw that fag who tried to surf over the crowd, while everbody was stepping aside when he jumped from the stage?! Ghe, evil little me... I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him with his face on the floor *ouch* :devil: Anyway, who the hell where you "absentfriend"? The one with the blond girl, left from the stage? (just a guess) I also saw someone filming with a camera... Oh men, I want that video!!! :hotjump:
Btw, has anyone seen Martin's face during the gig? Hehe, I haven't seen it until the end of the gig because of his hair! :D

I am the guy in BWP hooded sweater, short curly hair, goatie (sikje). Didn't have my girlfriend with me yesterday. I was screaming my lungs out the whole time!!

Nope didn't see martin's face either!

I'd like to see the pictures.

I did see Martin's face, when he was trying to loosen his hair from the machine heads of his bass.

Why was it that Martin Lopez thought the gig sucked?

Yeah it was great, pity that I was right in front of Mike's guitar speaker, I could hardly hear anything of the other instruments. Oh and I also wanna see those pics, and if anyone knows how to get that video... I'd kill someone for it :p
And yes the crowdsurfers/stagedivers were mainly ridiculous, there was one guy totally freaking out and acting like a fucking troll on stage and then jumped in the crowd, hilarious sight. And the guy that Daan mentioned was great too :)

Oh and did that guy film the whole thing??? And from where? The balcony?

Grr I almost got a drumstick but the girl next to me catched it :(

Hehe, yeah, I saw Martin throwing the drumstick and all those greedy bastards who were trying to catch it. :) Too bad I was on the other side of the stage. Anyway, about the guy who filmed the show: He was somewhere in the middle of the crowd with some kind of digital camera. (not a few short clips, he was filming all the time)

Daan1982 said:
Hehe, yeah, I saw Martin throwing the drumstick and all those greedy bastards who were trying to catch it. :) Too bad I was on the other side of the stage. Anyway, about the guy who filmed the show: He was somewhere in the middle of the crowd with some kind of digital camera. (not a few short clips, he was filming all the time)

He was not far from the stage btw