V.E. poster- anyone interested?

Cis

Mar 22, 2003
bass
Visit site
I'm sorting out some old stuff and just found a second Viva Emptiness tourposter (from 2003). Well, one is enough for me, so who wants the other one?
Good condition, size 100cm x 67cm, Viva Emptiness artwork, Katatonia& names of the support bands (Finntroll, Visions of Atlantis)
I'm sorry, I can't post a picture 'cause I don't have a digicam. But you can be sure it looks beautiful!
Anyone interested?

Cis said:
I'm sorting out some old stuff and just found a second Viva Emptiness tourposter (from 2003). Well, one is enough for me, so who wants the other one?
Good condition, size 100cm x 67cm, Viva Emptiness artwork, Katatonia& names of the support bands (Finntroll, Visions of Atlantis)
I'm sorry, I can't post a picture 'cause I don't have a digicam. But you can be sure it looks beautiful!
Anyone interested?

me :dopey:
what would you like in change of it?

Cis said:
Katatonia& names of the support bands (Finntroll, Visions of Atlantis)
V...v...vvv...Visions of Atlantis??? Oh my goodness... guess this is one of the dark secrets I never wanted to discover :ill:
I would be interested as well... but give it to scarlet ... my walls are full with posters & paintings anyway o_O

What would I want for it? Hmmm, let's see... a chocolat cake, some snowdrops, Katatonia tourdates...?

Ok, seriously, this shall be just a present from one Kata- fan to another because I'm nice :) I didn't buy the posters, the crew of the venue gave them to us for free after the gig (Vicenza/ Italy).
But it would be kind if you'd pay the shipping. In Germany it should cost 5,80 Euro I think, price might be higher to other countries. If I fold the poster I could send it in an envelop, should be cheaper. What's better?

ah ah, I have an extra copy of the same poster too, but in Italy and don´t know where exactely...I wanted to give it to a friend, bu I always forget about it!

That would be so cool! I think it would be great to have a Katatonia poster. They are one of my favorite bands, and my walls are pretty naked... I've been meaning to get some posters. This could be a great way to start me off. I LOVE KATATONIA! :p

The poster is going to Italy, Scarlet was the quickest, sorry guys, don't be sad.... I'll try to steal more posters next time so that I'll have one for each of you, ok? ;)
@Myst: I would have done it but I don't have a digi camera. Maybe Scarlet can do it when she's got the poster?

Greedy bastards all of you :Smug:
As Scarlet was the first who reacted, what makes the rest have the right to get the poster?

Very generous of you Cis ;-) and a good decision to give it to Scarlet.