Vaccine A

giddyyup_sam

The Red Rocks
This book is no work of fiction. This book proves what Gulf War Syndrome really is, which is incurable disease from an experimental vaccine forced upon us, the people who went to boot camp, got paid peanuts, worked around weapons I cannot write about (for myself), went into a war zone, and came home to be called liars and making up illness for money, SLANDERED by the government when they told the American people it was "all in our heads".

Healthy men DO NOT have fibromyalgia, or Chronic Fatigue, or inflammatory bowel disease, or Systemic Lupus ... Autoimmune Disease, as Gary Matsumoto wrote in Vaccine A, which doctors also call connective tissue disease. Bottom line: there is NO CURE. It is a 'cancer' where your body attacks itself because after vaccination for anthrax the squalene secretly included in these experimental anthrax vaccines given forcewide for everyone in Desert Storm to the Present Day 2005 ... because your immune system is supercharged and after it kills the anthrax it starts killing your own body's cells. Yeah, I am bullet proof on anthrax while my body slowly kills itself in the process. bastards :mad:

Welcome to my world. Thank You Anthrax, the Band, for speaking out about this. You guys need to get Lars on board as well as Dr. Dre ... music is POWER. Or maybe you have already ???

Rock The Peace, you punks.

www.vaccine-a.com and www.gulfwarvets.com

read the proof of how many suffer while everyone ignores this truth

better yet, go to a library or buy the book

it is as true as Fahrenheit 911 was true as I watched CNN the day of the attacks, then to lie and say the plane in Pennsylvania was crashed by heroic passengers when it really was shot down ... how else, when you get scientific with physics, can the plane's engine land in a field over a mile away from the fuselage ... Are you trying to tell me when it hit the ground the engine BOUNCED a mile away ??? gimme a break ...

giddyyup_sam said:
www.vaccine-a.com and www.gulfwarvets.com

read the proof of how many suffer while everyone ignores this truth

better yet, go to a library or buy the book

it is as true as Fahrenheit 911 was true as I watched CNN the day of the attacks, then to lie and say the plane in Pennsylvania was crashed by heroic passengers when it really was shot down ... how else, when you get scientific with physics, can the plane's engine land in a field over a mile away from the fuselage ... Are you trying to tell me when it hit the ground the engine BOUNCED a mile away ??? gimme a break ...

Indeed! Someone else who realizes what a liar and a fraud Bushy is! Dubya is gonna destroy the world as we know it, but American's are too dumb and lazy to do anything about it! "The environment, what's that?!"

So sorry, Sam. It's amazing how much the government takes for granted that it's people believe that they have our best interrests in mind.

Skorned1 said:
So sorry, Sam. It's amazing how much the government takes for granted that it's people believe that they have our best interrests in mind.

How funny, I am from Ohio! (but I don't live there now)

I appreciate the pity, now tell everyone you know, coworkers, taxi cab drivers, grocery store clerks, strangers while pumping gas ... If you believe for ONE minute the major media like CNN/NBC etc will report this, think again. The only way this becomes general public knowledge is to start talking about it, the TRUTH that Gulf War Syndrome is the agent orange of the 21st Century. Not surprised since the men running the Pentagon are from the Vietnam-era! Let's see if this NEW MARINE heading the Joint Chiefs of Staff will see the wisdom of advising the President to come forward on Vaccine A and say why it was done, which is also true, to protect us from biological attack from anthrax because we have no other way to protect us from it. I can live with that, as long as 100% VA disability is provided to every veteran that is victim to this regardless if they work or not, and regardless of their discharge.

Support THIS BAND! Music is POWER!

Semper Fi, out of respect for my father's 30 years as a Marine retired at the highest enlisted rank (3rd ranked enlisted man upon retirement in the ENTIRE Corps in 2001) Sergeant Major, You Punks! But he worked for ME, haha, cause I went in the Navy instead. Nonetheless, this Marine Bush appointed may be a "Go To" guy as written, he is still a Marine, and he loves his country and God before the President, as true Marines do. I believe he reads this board and I believe he is listening. I DO NOT BELIEVE the American people as a WHOLE support using the military as human guinea pigs for the pharmaceutical industry and Army scientists and whatever else they do because BY LAW they cannot do this on the general public, but by THE FERES DOCTRINE, which is federal law only applicable to military people, the government can LEGALLY do THIS to any member of the the United States of America armed forces with or WITHOUT informed consent! That means, if they wish to, they can take your brother in the Army and make him take a Plague vaccine which is not FDA approved and STUDY how it hurts his body for 10 years, never tell him, and he commits suicide in 2015 broke, destitute and alone, because everyone thought he was insane, "All in his head". Do nothing and what I wrote will become prophesy.

YOU MUST ALSO DEMAND THE FERES DOCTRINE BE REPEALED FOREVER! Throw it back in the faces of the Right by saying THIS MAKES AMERICA STRONGER!

Support THIS BAND! Music is POWER!