Van Halen

Metal 99

Sep 15, 2006
Yeah i know they aint prog by no means! But is anyone here going to their show, it goes on sale for Atlanta in the Morning just wondering if anyone is still interested in them at all.:headbang:

Yeah i know they aint prog by no means! But is anyone here going to their show, it goes on sale for Atlanta in the Morning just wondering if anyone is still interested in them at all.:headbang:

How much are tickets going to be?

It's one of the big ones I'd like to check off my list, but considering I'm not likely to get a good seat for the $49 price point... I think I'll pass. Of course, we shouldn't complain too much about the price. These tickets will certainly be cheaper than Hannah Montana was. :D

--Mike

147 for the new orleans show, and thats for like, decent seats. all the good seats are actually being sold off in auction format, how lame is that?

Just got my ticket. Not going to miss the Roth era Van Halen. Saw them with Hagar. They were good, but Eddie was horrible. His one guitar solo (ie the stand alone one) sucked beyond belief. He mumbled throughout the show. I think he was drunk. Hopefully a clean and sober Eddie will bring it this time. Roth sounds pretty good in the clips I have seen.

Just got my ticket. Not going to miss the Roth era Van Halen. Saw them with Hagar. They were good, but Eddie was horrible. His one guitar solo (ie the stand alone one) sucked beyond belief. He mumbled throughout the show. I think he was drunk. Hopefully a clean and sober Eddie will bring it this time. Roth sounds pretty good in the clips I have seen.[/QUOTE

Hey man i don't know how you got your ticket but i could not even get through and when i did i wanted me to have 300 sections, forget that..Ebay is already got them one page worth so far. Well have fun at it hope its good.:headbang:

This was for the Tampa show. I was at the ticketmaster site right before 10 AM. I just refreshed constantly. It really was slow. The first time I did it, it took a minute or two just to get to see the tickets. Just bought the first ones. Not bad. Floor seats about 20 rows back. I went back again to see where it is at. Floor seats are sold out already. I wouldn't be surprised if the show sells out completely.

You might want to try some of ticket places like stubhub. Sometimes their prices aren't bad. It can be a little cheaper than the ebay route.

This was for the Tampa show. I was at the ticketmaster site right before 10 AM. I just refreshed constantly. It really was slow. The first time I did it, it took a minute or two just to get to see the tickets. Just bought the first ones. Not bad. Floor seats about 20 rows back. I went back again to see where it is at. Floor seats are sold out already. I wouldn't be surprised if the show sells out completely.

You might want to try some of ticket places like stubhub. Sometimes their prices aren't bad. It can be a little cheaper than the ebay route.

Yeah i was one 10 minutes before and i kept refreshing too but it didn't help. ebay is getting more and more tickets. so i turned out to be a bust on this one. but i have the Trans Siberian Orchestra Show Wednesday night so i'm still happy..:headbang:

Heavenly Call and I saw them on there 2nd show in North Carolina, it was one of the best shows I have seen in a while!!! Look at the reviews for past shows, nothing but praises!!! We will be there come February 10th in downtown Atlanta!!! Hope we don't get shot!:zombie:

Sadly, I think I've been priced out of this show. $50 for nosebleeds isn't my idea of fun.

It would be nice to see a band like VH throw fans a bone and maybe sell tickets at a respectable price. I mean, I'm sure they're all made good money on the first leg.

This tour is doing immensley well, better than most would of thought or liked. Not surprising to see stuck up prog metal fans not wanting it to do well but the rest of the world loves it, me included. :headbang:

This tour is doing immensley well, better than most would of thought or liked. Not surprising to see stuck up prog metal fans not wanting it to do well but the rest of the world loves it, me included. :headbang:

Oh i would have loved to got a ticket but couldn't. I love prog a lot but grew up with van Halen and now want never see the line up with David lee roth now unless some miracle happens and we get seats somehow. I would LOVE to be there!! LOL