Van Halen

I was curious about the seats in Atlanta Metal 99. I did check Ticketmaster a sec ago. If you were going solo, they had a seat in Section 107 which isn't bad. I also checked for 2 or 3 seats together. Those came up with Section 203. Not the best, but still not bad. Not in the 300 level. So you have closer options at the moment.

I saw DLR on his "Eat 'em and Smile" tour (I think it was) with Vai and Sheehan. Great show !! Diamond Dave surfed out over the audience and the whole band did a steel drum concerto. I would love to see DLR perform..... however I wouldn't pay $0.50 to see Eddie/Alex VanHalen. He is pretty much a dick. I guess he ran out of coke money. He might be one of the most influential guitarists in history, but his attitude and the way he treats people are horrible.

Bryant

Heavenly Call and I saw them on there 2nd show in North Carolina, it was one of the best shows I have seen in a while!!! Look at the reviews for past shows, nothing but praises!!! We will be there come February 10th in downtown Atlanta!!! Hope we don't get shot!:zombie:

Hell yeah, we'll be there on the 10th! I was all prepared for a train wreck when we saw them in NC earlier this year, but I was blown away! Eddie and Dave sounded great and the show was fun as hell. Can't wait to see it again!
:headbang: