Vancouver Canucks Riots/Victory Celebration

^Obviously, I'm not serious about that...that being said, having more Red Sox fans than A's fans in Oakland really bothers me.

Yeah I can understand that - seems like there's a lot more Yankees fans in MA for some reason over the past 10 years or so. There's always been plenty of Giants fans, because those loyalties were laid before the Pats were formed.

This Stanley Cup is the tits to me, I remember 1988 and 1990 all too well. The Bruins have long had the stigma of "never gonna win because the owner sucks" even though they previously had the longest streak of professional playoff appearances, and then after the lockout spent to the cap every single season. So it was fulfilling to finally get a Cup after 39 years, and the B's have always seemed to have the least amount of annoying pink hat fair weather fans out of the 4 major Boston sports.

Aside from the college student dying in 2004 due to some overzealous riot control, things here have been pretty tame when winning/losing championships. Lots of drunken celebrating, but no overall destruction or general hooliganism. Yeah outlets like Kissing Suzy Kolber build up the whole Masshole image, but for the most part the majority of the sports fanbases aren't that stupid (just like any other major city's sports fans. Except for Philly ;))

"Honestly those people doing the damage aren't the hockey fans, they are the douchebags who were looking for an excuse to cause trouble. Unfortunately it reflects badly on the city as a whole. " Whoever said this (cba to quote well tonight) wins.

+ Boston played MUCH better anyway, and that comes from a Canadiens fan.

The last time the Bruins won the cup I wasn't even alive hahah. That says some shit.
Boston has had some crazy sports success in the last ten years. This one was definitely one of my favorites though.

I NEVER use the term "we" in talking about sports teams. I think it's fucking retarded and it gives me douche chills. That out of the way I do support any instance of Boston owning at anything. This is where I'm from and there's nothing I can do about that. I feel like Boston is the unloved child of the country. New York gets all this love and LA gets all this love and then you have Florida and Nashville and Texas and stuff but Boston is just this gross smudge and the sports are all the city has to make itself less shitty hahaha

Oh yeah we have that and douchey accents and movies with FAKE douchey accents hahaah,

AND MY BEARD CONTINUES TO GROW!