Vangough - new excellent progmetal band

I've agreed with Acension before, and nothing has happened to me........yet....

:lol:

I don't think the fifth seal has been broken yet...let me do some checkin'. :heh:

Don't sweat it Ascension.

Never let em see you sweat. ;)

:lol: :lol: At people here enjoying this when this is straight Pain of Salvation worship.

It's not POS worship until JDub says it's POS worship. :loco:

And that's really a shame as it seems theres so much stuff being recommended here that completely falls under the radar unless its being posted by Glenn.

The pucker-up effect. :cool:

I personally didn't find this to be so much PoS worship like some of you are saying. For instance, sometimes I think Fragile Vastness and Wastefall sound a lot more like PoS than this particular band.

Agreed... at least on Wastefall. Don't know FV. :)

Fragile Vastness is a band from Greece that is not active anymore (I don't think). Excellent band, very PoS influenced.

Interesting, both FV and Wastefall are from Greece. I wonder if Daniel Gildenlow contaminated the country's water with whine. :lol:

(Note: I love PoS and don't think FV, Wastefall or PoS are whiny. Just Daniel's voice. And I still think the guy is great. :lol:)

I don't think the fifth seal has been broken yet...let me do some checkin'. :heh:

:lol:! Let me know, so I can update my scorecard.... :)

It's not POS worship until JDub says it's POS worship. :loco:

I try SO hard to stay away from anything PoS related, and like a giant whirlpool or riptide, someone, or something keeps drawnig me in! :heh:

I don't hear it as being PoS worship, but I'm banned from passing any kind of judgement, based on principle... :Smokedev:

I really like what this band is trying to do. The songs really keep my attention, but for some reason the sound seems a little muddy at time. Like at some parts, the drums don't seem with the rest of the band or something.

Fragile Vastness is a band from Greece that is not active anymore (I don't think). Excellent band, very PoS influenced.

Interesting, both FV and Wastefall are from Greece. I wonder if Daniel Gildenlow contaminated the country's water with whine. :lol:

(Note: I love PoS and don't think FV, Wastefall or PoS are whiny. Just Daniel's voice. And I still think the guy is great. :lol:)

Yo Milton, FV is still active, at least according to my friends Kostis(drummer Wastefall), and Alex. Wastefall split up about 6 months to a year ago, and some of the members have been working on putting a new band together.

Yo Milton, FV is still active, at least according to my friends Kostis(drummer Wastefall), and Alex.

Are you sure about that? I haven't heard any news about a new FV album in a year. Vangelis (Bass) is living in the US now and he plays some great Jazz :)

I wish they would make another album because the 2 they made were fantastic. They sound nothing like POS!