Vanisher studio update....super lame haha

K Odell

\=/Varnisher\=/
Jan 23, 2006
Greensboro, NC
We are finally doing the forreal tracking for our album so we are gonna do some updates and what not. Doing it in an interesting order though. We tracked all the guitars to the programmed drums. Scott is gonna come in next week and track drums to those. I figure it will be easier for him to track to the final album guitars as they will be virgin tight, but yeah heres the first of them. I am gonna dive into more detail on stuff like drums and what not. Guitars are real straight forward as we all know.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever guitar tones are on the mixed music on this sounds killer. I'm assuming it's the VHT?

Seriously, hot damn - if I'm not mistaken, that was from the EP/album/tracks/whatever that Greg re-amped? If so, I recall it being some high-gain head or another through the Engl Pro cab, but if those are your tonez Kyle, gear deets por favor? :D

Also, I love the southern drawl, didn't realize you were such a good ol' boy haha

didnt know you were mixing on hs 80! nice to see your workspace! cheers!!

Seriously, hot damn - if I'm not mistaken, that was from the EP/album/tracks/whatever that Greg re-amped? If so, I recall it being some high-gain head or another through the Engl Pro cab, but if those are your tonez Kyle, gear deets por favor? :D

Also, I love the southern drawl, didn't realize you were such a good ol' boy haha

The guitars are a combo of Greg's Natas and my VHT. And yeah a little, "good ol' boy" in me. Hahaha

Thanks for the kind words peeps.