Vargnatt still for sale?

Arash

Feb 9, 2004
Does anyone know if the Vargnatt demo is still available on cassette or LP? Or is it all sold out?

Thanks,
Arash

Well the original demo has been sold out for ages and the 10" is also sold out.
I had to get my copy from Ebay.

Thanks for the answer, Mr. Lehto. You tell me whenever you don't want the demo anymore!
By the way, is your demo available? It's really great!

Arash

Thanks for the compliment. October Falls - Tuoni is only available as 10" vinyl, since the cdr-version is long sold out. The vinyl is better.

Ondes Triumph tape still available from http://thr.cjb.net

"Featuring two previous sold out demo releases with Ulver! Reherasal 93, and Vargnatt 93. Excellent and a must for every diehard fan of this band out there. This early material shows once more, that Ulver truely was one of Norways best Black Metal hordes."

Get it. :)

Thanks you very much, One Inch Man.

Do you have this cd? Is it official, is it CD, vinyl or tape? Or is it just burnt?

Thanks,
Arash

Ok, thanks everyone,,
I guess I'll buy it. The company is luckily in the area I live.

Yeah... all versions of the demo are quite sold out. I got my copy on eBay. I paid 70 dollars for it... serial #666 (I didn't buy it for the novelty, just simply it was the only copy available at the time).

M.Lehto your the mastermind behind October Falls? I've heard some of your stuff and I do believe you awnsered one of my questions on your guestbook. Nice lurid and melancholic music, I enjoy it a lot.

Julian Zembrowski said:
M.Lehto your the mastermind behind October Falls? I've heard some of your stuff and I do believe you awnsered one of my questions on your guestbook. Nice lurid and melancholic music, I enjoy it a lot.
Hello!
Yes, I remember you, altough the guestbook isn't working anymore and the homepage is complitely re-designed. If you haven't visit there a while, you can find little info about upcoming full-lenght album and one mp3 from it.

And thanks!

I just listened to Marras II and I must say great work once again! You website is looking very nice too, good luck with everything and you'll probably hear from me since I want a cd Hehe, do you do all the recording in your own home?