Vasby Rock Festival 2015

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Hey guys

Had some fun last weekend at the Vasby Rock Festival, just outside Stockholm, Sweden.

We flew in Thursday afternoon, rehearsed that evening and then played at 17:00 on Friday before flying out again Saturday afternoon.

Really cool festival......really well organised and a friendly vibe across the board from the venue to the hotel.

Didn't get to see many bands but did catch some of HEAT and Ammunition...would have loved to have been able to stay and see WASP, Magnum and Eclipse on the Saturday...but you can't have everything right?

Was great to see some PQ fans at the signing session with their album booklets...sadly someone stole 2 booklets from one guy...unbelievable. I'll sort something out to make amends for that as soon as I can.

Hey Steve, glad to hear you had a good time at the festival. I bet the rest of the Eden's Curse had a blast.

How was Ammunition?

Sorry to hear about the guy who had 2 booklets stolen. Which album cover is he after? I think I may have a spare (original) copy of Wings of Forever if that helps? I would happily send you the CD, booklet etc... (free of charge, if it helps the person out) once I get back off of this course, will let you know Friday when I get back, I'm sure it is spare. I think I ordered two copies by mistake back in the day ha ha.

If either of the booklets were Neverworld or Magic Never Dies, I believe I still have those booklets in a drawer from my car accident all those years ago. If need be I can supply those for the unfortunate fan! Let us know what's up. :)

Thanks for the offers guys.....the chap in question had lost "Magic Never Dies" and "Master of Illusion". Really sad to think that they were stolen at an EC signing session of all things.

Ammunition were pretty good Dave...although there's a slightly "samey" vibe with that band from a song perspective...but I guess this isn't that suprising when so many guys these days are in multiple bands

I bet the chap is really gutted as well? I only have a spare original copy of the first album unfortunately.

Yeah I know what you mean Steve. I bet Eden's Curse ruled the stage.

If either of the booklets were Neverworld or Magic Never Dies, I believe I still have those booklets in a drawer from my car accident all those years ago. If need be I can supply those for the unfortunate fan! Let us know what's up. :)

Dude......if you wouldn't mind sending me the MND booklet to forward on that would be very much appreciated. I'll send ya a little something by way of a thank you

Dude......if you wouldn't mind sending me the MND booklet to forward on that would be very much appreciated. I'll send ya a little something by way of a thank you

Absolutely dude, no problem there! PM me your address either here or on Facebook and I'll get it out ASAP. :)