Swedenrock Festival

stratowiruz

halminem
Jul 7, 2002
Helsinki Finland
Is here any other people who were attended at Swedenrock festival last weekend?
Well, anyway I was there and lucky enough I got meet with whole DragonForce! :)
Chatted some with Sam about PowerQuest of course, so got latest news directly from him.
I must say he is pretty "weird" person, not in such a bad mean anyway. Just strange humor.
I am sure he does surely know it even himself.

All in all festival went great and quick. Whole trip was pretty tough, since I was a driver but car (Cryshler Neon) was good enough, it's my friend's parents car. Totally we drove some 1800 km from Helsinki to festival and back. Some driving around festival area anyway, because our "hostel" was about 20 km away. I enjoyed weather, eventho my face looks quite bad now... burnt. Best acts were - in right order to name few - Angra, Masterplan and Whitesnake. Of course I have to mention Kamelot as well. I got signs from Kamelot, DragonForce, Masterplan, Pagan's Mind (another greats!!!), Axenstar and Fairyland (new Rhapsody type newcomer, but with female singer... former Dark Moor singer, by the way).

Now sure I am dead tired but happy, just thinking if I skip my job tomorrow or not, better rest a bit anyway. After few days I can see better how nice trip I really had, many strange and tired jokes made us laugh during the trip. So can't say much more! Economically trip wasn't cheap of course and still I have to pay something back, since not paid everything yet. But it's only money, and that's why I am working so I can have fun in life. Or am I understood this wrong? Path goes on, see you guys... better sleep a bit! :)

Yeah, I had fun... but still I am tired, took extra day-off from work. Tomorrow anyway must try to get my bones there... need to save money to pay the rest of summer + festivals. And meeting Sam was fun... sure I got signs from few other bands as well; such as Kamelot, Masterplan, Fairyland, Pagan's Mind and Axenstar. Well, now I am hunrgy... better run to shop buy some food for life! :)

stratowiruz said:
Yeah, I had fun... but still I am tired, took extra day-off from work. Tomorrow anyway must try to get my bones there... need to save money to pay the rest of summer + festivals. And meeting Sam was fun... sure I got signs from few other bands as well; such as Kamelot, Masterplan, Fairyland, Pagan's Mind and Axenstar. Well, now I am hunrgy... better run to shop buy some food for life! :)

I've met Fairyland too in Lyon, and they are nice guys mainly Elisa and Anthony. What do you think about these guys?
headbob.gif
I've met Sonata Arctica too and they made so many crazy things, and they drunk a lot!!!:OMG:

I talked mostly only with Fairyland's keyboards player, he seemed to be a nice person... even if French! ;)
Anyway, didn't have much time with them... had to run and listen other bands there last Sunday.
And those SA guys are great too, I have met all of them many times... after/before show, plus just in bar.

stratowiruz said:
Tomorrow anyway must try to get my bones there....

:D I gotta start saying that in funky places! :cool:

Sounds like a most triumphant festival...I got sunburnt at mine as well ;)