VEHEMENCE - BY YOUR BEDSIDE - LIVE Download released!!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
VehemenceJarProngTour.jpg

This was recorded June 8th, 2004 at The Mason Jar in Phoenix, AZ - 10 MB​

Yes this was the show where we did the West coast tour with Prong, and we co-headlined it. Diverse as it was, it was an awsome tour reguardless. Check out the video, the crowd had alot of enegry! The download is a windows media file, universal with all computers.

Awsome, you guys know how to put on a show! Reminded me of the ND show (you fucks better come back). I hope you realize you guys also have one of the better metal singers out there now. Keep it up! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks guys, higher quality version, I released the whole bootleg on DC++, you can get it through me on there, if you can find me on one of the hubs, my name on there is Vehemence so if you can do that, or do it through soulseek that would work. The high quality version is like 1GB or something. Ill make it smaller. I plan to release all of our bootlegs, since they are all old news anyways. Only live shit I would want to keep from the public would be something with 3 or more cameras, like for a DVD or something.

VEHEMENCE said:
Only live shit I would want to keep from the public would be something with 3 or more cameras, like for a DVD or something.
That would be awsome. Would Metal Blade back you guys up and help you make a DVD? Any future plans of one?

VEHEMENCE: Live Video Posted Online - Dec. 3, 2004 Arizona-based death metallers VEHEMENCE have posted a live video for their track "By Your Bedside" at this location (Windows Media). The clip was filmed on June 8, 2004 at The Mason Jar in Phoenix, Arizona. Photos from the band's recently completed tour with MORTICIAN and AKERCOCKE have been posted online at this location.

"By Your Bedside" comes off VEHEMENCE's third studio album, "Helping The World To See", available now through Metal Blade Records. The follow-up to 2002's "God Was Created" was produced by Will Solares and VEHEMENCE at Open Primary Productions/DBD Studios in Maricopa, Arizona. Mixing duties were handled by Will Solares. Artwork was conceived by Wes Benscoter.

COMMENT |
posted by : elfspank
12/3/2004 6:13:32 AM

1st post

COMMENT | By Your Bedside live holy ShItT!
posted by : MetalIcon
12/3/2004 6:54:22 AM

This live performance of this song kicks major ass! They have lots of energy, hope to see them soon in Europe!!

COMMENT | freak-n-killer
posted by : jerich
12/3/2004 7:40:34 AM

seen these guys in Philadelphia PA with another Killer band POLTERCHRIST from PA.. both bands kicked ass...but i must say POLTERCHRIST are much better..........."engulfed by the Swarm" 7 string destructed heaven....

COMMENT | Vehemence rules.....
posted by : metalliaddict
12/3/2004 9:06:12 AM

hoping to be catching them live next week.

GOD WAS CREATED!

COMMENT | Lame ass bullshit
posted by : Smartie
12/3/2004 10:03:58 AM

That bass player sux ballz and that drummer hits like a pussy. The guitarist has really nice hair though! Skid Row must've let someone go. What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant "DEATH" metal dudes. That is the worst shit ever.

COMMENT | Hmmmm
posted by : arizona-metalhead
12/3/2004 10:29:07 AM

Ok band, crap vocals. I like the brother/sister team leaning against the wall wearing the baseball caps and banging their heads with little enthusiasm. Go team!!

COMMENT | Vehemence
posted by : Bloodthirsty
12/3/2004 12:24:11 PM

Is what Melodic Death Metal needs. They fucking kick ass, doing their own thing while everyone else copies each other. The Mason Jar is probably the tiniest venue on earth, my fucking bedroom is bigger than that place, nonetheless, lots of great bands played there.

COMMENT | Vehemence are killer
posted by : Northwest_Royale
12/3/2004 1:20:40 PM

We opened for them and Prong in June and they were awesome people to talk with, and great players.

Kudos to Bori for giving them coverage. They deserve it.

COMMENT | k
posted by : MilkMan
12/3/2004 1:52:28 PM

they are a great band perform well live and write some killer albums. I cant complain about anything the guitars are good drums are good vocals good. Everyone who likes metal will like these guys.

COMMENT | Vehemence kicks ass!
posted by : Winter Madness
12/3/2004 3:47:44 PM

Great performance.. this band is awesome.

COMMENT | ignorant death metal dude
posted by : Pure Unhallowed Blood
12/3/2004 4:32:34 PM

by your bedside isn't that great of a song, it's catchy, but then again thats not too hard to accomplish. They pull it off perfectly live though. God Was Created slays \m/

COMMENT | Vehemence fucking owns
posted by : DeadShkinMask
12/4/2004 2:22:26 AM

YOU FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

There are a few ignorant assholes listed in those comments, as is mandatory of Roadrunner. I'm glad to see that the general reception to you guys is warm though. You're really making a name for yourselves :)