VEHEMENCE members......

AtTheGates2099

I am one sick fuck
Oct 28, 2001
Dallas, TX U.S.A.
Uhh.....Do any of the members talk on here????

I e-mailed Andy a few days ago on regards to an interview for a webzine, but no response.....

I also e-mailed Bjorn with a question about the merchandise....

Neither have responded.....I do understand that you guys are busy, and might not have time to check your mail and shit....Hell, I don't even have a computer, I check my e-mail and chat on boards at my friends house.....

I just wanted to be sure that the ___@Vehemence.com e-mail address WORKED.....If those e-mail address aren't current, than please let me know any other e-mails in which I could reach Bjorn and Andy at......

THANKS

Remembering how she felt when alive, now even BETTER!!!!!!!!

Yes Bjorn - Guitar does, I do - guitar, Nathan - vocalist does. Hes we got the Andy email, it will be forwarded, Andy used to come in here. We are pretty busy, organizing a tour right now, ill make sure we get to your emails right away. all of our address work at Vehemence.com, expect a reponse soon!

Questions for Bjorn Andy were

Hello,

I was checking out the new vehemence, and was surfing your site and saw you use Axis pedals. I am looking to buy new pedals and of course hear good stuff about all of em, Axis, Tama, PEarl etc. I was told by a store owner that Axis isnt as good as they used to be, but then again hes probably trying to sell me his pearls. Anyway, how do you find em? how long you had em? Are they newer pedals or older models? have they ever broke? You use "A" or "X" boards? Longboards or shortboards? Anyways, thanks for your time, the new stuff sounds killer and God was created was a great album! LAter,

Ian Wayland

Hello,

I see on your site you have links for metal radio shows. WOuld you be interested in posting mine? The Dark Arts. Wednesday 7-9pm pacific time.......Its in BC Canada. Anyway the link is www.apexharmonics.com/thedarkarts Thanks,

Ian Wayland

FuckYouIWantToDie said:
i don't remember getting an email... What was your question?
-Bjorn
ehh,....K, I don't think the e-mail got sent cause it's not in my sent folder,...therefore, I guess I just sorta fucked it up,....

Ehh, anyway,.....I actually sent the e-mail just days before the new vehemence.com site was up,.....I was going to ask if the "God was Created" shirts would be re-issued in size XL......But seeing how the merch section has been updated,....I already see that you DO have the shirts in XL now,....So basically the website already answered my question....

WILL BE ORDERING SOON!!!!! HAILS!!!!!!