Vehemence with Deicide in New York

Feb 24, 2003
www.cyanidebreed.net
My band, Cyanide Breed, is opening up for Deicide, Vehemence, etc. on April 5th at L'amour. We have to sell a bunch of tickets for this show so if anyone is going to be around and is interested, you can go to my bands site cyanidebreed.net and check us out or you can just skip straight to the tickets and e-mail us at cyanidebreed@hotmail.com. We mail you for the tickets or we'll meet up with you to sell them. TIckets are cheaper from opening bands than buying at the door or from Tickermaster. We are selling them for 16$ and you wont have to deal with Ticketmaster fees or worrying about not getting a ticket at the door. Thanks alot and Vehemence will be extremely awesome and brutal on the 5th.\m/

Hey, John. Me and my drummer actually talked to you before your show outside Northsix the last time you played in New York (w/ Incantation, Decapitated ect.) I think we were probably telling you about our band when we were talking to you. Its pretty cool were going to get to play with you guys now. Well, I guess we'll see you on the 5th.
-Mike

actually the way they work it at that club is that the local bands alternate with the bands on the tour, so we went on right after Amon Amarth and right before Deicide. It was a good show, allthough it would have been better you you guys played, but thats alright, ill catch you next time you play in Ny.